Microsoft Pallets RRP: £7000 each, Customer returns: From £500 each inc. VAT - PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by jakewright, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. didier

didier

Re: Microsoft Pallets RRP: £7000 each, Customer returns: From £500 each inc. VAT - PH

Hello, can you tell me the delivery time to france, and is the palets are all the same rrp, i mean do you send the same paletts rrp to ervyone or first come best serves and last come worst serve? hope my english enough good ;)
  2. jakewright

jakewright

Re: Microsoft Pallets RRP: £7000 each, Customer returns: From £500 each inc. VAT - PH

Hi Didier,
    I have sent you the information requested.

We are getting constant stock, RRP will vary, but should be approximately the same RRP on each pallet.

Repeat customers will always have first refusal on future stock offers. e.g. We had 17 pallets of Belkin stock arrive which was sold within an hour.

Thanks

UPDATE (22/02/09):

Feedback received for these items has been added to the original post.
  3. Tekelek

Tekelek

add me please

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  4. zuf

zuf

Hello

Can you add me to the mailing list?
    and send me some info on what's available.

thx
  5. flgup77

flgup77

Hi,
    can you add me to your mailing list please, can you send me a list of current stock or any future stock please. email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  6. tellmenothing

tellmenothing

We are interrested. Please add us to mailing list also (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  7. danking12345

danking12345

Hi Jake

I am very intrested in taking a pallet off of your hands could you give me your msn.

Cheers
  8. bluetak

bluetak

Hi, Would be very interested in making regular purchases. Please can you add me to your mailing list. (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  9. bennett310

bennett310

Hi,
    Can you add me to the mailing list please

Regards
  10. tick3tz

tick3tz

Please add me to the mailing list. (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  11. Zahed

Zahed

Hi, please add me to your mailing list
  12. jakewright

jakewright

Everyone who has requested, has been added to our mailing list.

Thanks
    Jake
  13. ekzektra 09

ekzektra 09

Please add me to mailing list - (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  14. IrishBoy09

IrishBoy09

Hi, not sure if I've come to this too late or not? I'm interested and would like to get a price on delivery of one pallet to Dublin please? (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    thanks, Frank
  15. jakewright

jakewright

Due to the overwhelming success and popularity of the Microsoft Customer returns pallets, we have another 60+ arriving on Monday.

Because we are taking very large quantities of this stock, our cost price has decreased and we are passing the saving on to our customers.

The new topic, with price reductions, is here:

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/computers-laptops-networking-and-peripherals/48829-microsoft-pallets-rrp-7000-each-customer-returns-280-each-photos-available.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.