Move Magento to BigCommerce (or same service)

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by sam81, Sep 19, 2017.

1. sam81

sam81

I have Magento website (with dedicate b2b part ready), where we take very small orders weekly, I will like start push next year, B2C and B2B...but I have problem that I am not confident with html, so any problem or update (item we can put ourself) I need pay someone to resolve it.

What you think about move into BigCommerce (or some same service)...without need use any html code or call developer everytime ?
    Anyone did same moving ?

Cheers
  2. Mark56

Mark56

Hi Sam81,

There's definitely a common sense in your attempt to free yourself from developer dependency and extra spending. I'm a fan of "living within your means", as well as using the platform you have no problem dealing with. So, if I were you, I would go for it without doubts.

As of what I know, BigCommerce you mentioned is pretty good one. In comparison to Magento, it's much easier in use and comes with a pretty intuitive interface. If you need the advanced integrations, it has a wide-ranging App store with piles of beneficial add-ons. Furthermore, the pricing plans there are more moderate. What's more, as far as I know, there is an Enterprise edition in case you require even more enhanced functionality.

Also, I can recommend you to pay attention to Shopify. It seems it's more popular than BigCommerce and has, I would say, awesome reviews over the Internet.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
    sam81 likes this.
  3. Tony Cooper

Tony Cooper

Try searching Google for cart2cart - that will help make the migration nice and smooth.
    sam81 likes this.
  4. Ms Monthana

Ms Monthana

Try a service like Litextension. It can help you!
  5. prashantcoupons

prashantcoupons

Magento is a nice platform for the purpose of eCommerce website.