1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. titch104

titch104

tommy-jones-smithy , fonex, dana.rak, mylistpeer and god knows how many more,he could have been doing this for years
  2. graymax

graymax

I have just emailed the policeman in charge of this case, I suggest everone does the same if they have not already done so, his email address is on a previous page on this forum,give him all the info you have,and lets hope we can nail this prat, and try to get our money back.
  3. rodster123

rodster123

Fone jacker

I have also emailed the police as advised hopefully this guy gets charged cause I think we have all lost our money now. Hope he gets a jail sentence and gets bummed rotten :)
  4. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

Well done folks.

keep up the pressure and email details as requested.

Also ensure if you transfered the money and reported the issue to your banks internet fraud department, that they are aware of this. If you haven't -- then do it now please.
    These are the ones that will nail him.
  5. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

Ah - should have reviewed that - but all cheque/PO senders also send details.
    Also make clear thgat ebay should have all the details anyway for possibly a multi hundred thousand pound fraud.
  6. shellydep

shellydep

i have now email them too with my contact details! glad they caught him! so if they arrested him in nelson its obviously that steve guy so wondering iif this unlimited.221 guy is the same one too - he has stopped emailing me past couple of days maybe hes got his ass busted in jail!
  7. TonyS

TonyS

I've also emailed *************************************** with my details. It's great news they've arrested him, I was concerned he may go underground or flee the country. I don't know what prospect there is that any of us will get out money back but I just hope we hear what's happened to the guy. I'd happily forsake my lost money to know that he's gone to the slammer!
  8. shellydep

shellydep

hope he gets years for this - what a skank! yeah not sure we will ever see our money again but if they seize his account they may send all the money back to those who never got their goods? hope so £30 is alot of money to me to waste!!
  9. Ruthy-babe

Ruthy-babe

Hi all. After finding this site following a search for Fonexs on Google, I read all the replies and have sent an email to Lancs Police using the email address on the previous page. Like many have mentioned, its not the amount, mine was only £11, but its the principal of it all that annoys me. After all a lot of smaller amounts add up to a large amount and I would imagine the 'scammer' thought people wont bother reporting it to the police if its a small amount and that way they would get away with many hundreds if not thousands of pounds off genuine members. Thankyou to all that gave information, I dont have any additional info than whats already on the site but if I do get any I will certainly share it with you all.
  10. spacegirl

spacegirl

hmmmmmm.....:dunno:
    any body else recieved anything????????
  11. tony4563

tony4563

Well... I doubt I'll see anything. I've just left my details again with the Lancs police on the link kindly sent earlier. Like Ruthy -babe, I didn't spend a lot (£21) It's the principle of not letting him get away with it. Well done everyone so far. I'm sure you all feel the same as I and others. I hope he gets torn a new *r* sole in the showers when justice catches up with him.
  12. marcellep

marcellep

13. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

I think he sending 'something/anything' to those he thinks or have said they will report him to police
  14. graymax

graymax

still nothing

I said earlier in the week that I had missed the postman, but when I went to collect my parcel it was nothing to do with that guy, so I won't hold my breath, if anyone has an address, either email or snail mail for Billy Chen, I would appreciate it, thanks.
  15. TonyS

TonyS

Hi Graymax, you wanted an address for Billy Chen. The item I received had an address label of:

Billy Chen
    Flat H 15/F Siu King Bldg
    6 On Wah ST Ngau Tau Kok
    Kowloon Hong Kong
  16. shellydep

shellydep

Anyone Heard What Is Happening With This Guy? I Have Emailed That Police Dude But Havent Heard Anything.
  17. Foxy

Foxy

Hi I have also e-mailed the police officer dealing with this. I would think he is gathering evidence and will be in touch at some point. If there are members who have still not e-mailed details of their loss I would suggest they do so as this guy needs to get what is coming to him.
  18. alanw

alanw

Result, this Robber has been arrested!!!

Hi Folks,
    Thanks to this forum, this guy has been arrested by Lancs police!!.

See your inbox if you are one of those who have emailed the police about him.

Alan
  19. shellydep

shellydep

yeah i got a message from the police dude earlier - wants to know all the info and whether we will make formal statements etc if it goes to court which he says he thinks it will!! I def will! So please he got caught, he has scammed 1600+ people on ebay under several names apparently!! If you havent emailed police dude yet do it!!
  20. mcta

mcta

Hi I'm a new member to this forum but have been reading this thread as I too was caught by mylistpeer and I have reported the fraud to the Lancashire Police (Simon Robinson), who has e-mailed me today to say "
    I am DC 930 Simon Robinson working from Nelson CID in Lancashire. I am investigating a serious EBAY fraud where I believe you are a victim.

Yourself and another 1636 EBAY customers have made complaints direct to EBAY regarding one of the following EBAY user names; mr.mobiles, mylistspeer, dana.rack, zoomuk tommy-jones-smithy or unlimited.221

I have arrested the male responsible for these crimes and have every intention of putting him before the court. However prior to this I need to collate additional information to that already provided by EBAY.".

He is asking for information to enable them to take this case forward and prosecute the chap. Has anyone else been contacted, please?