1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

2. Timewarrior2001

Timewarrior2001

Under the user name of mylistspeer

If you want to send the payment via Cheque or Postal order please send the
    payment payable to "FONEXS" and please send it to the following address:

FONEXS
    PO BOX 1054
    BRIERFIELD
    BB9 7WQ

However if you want to send the payment via Bank transfer please send it
    to the following details exactly

NAME : FONEXS
    BANK NAME : HBOS
    SORT CODE : 12-24-81
    ACCOUNT No: 06814889
    Item No : **************

Seems he has a large reputation mostly good. However I noticed this site before sending payment and have asked him to explain this before payment.

Any nonsense and I go to the police, either way the f***er aint getting a penny from me.
  3. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

All the accounts started off with mostly good - most are 'private' lol

Then all of a sudden - lots of items, followed by lots of bad feedback, followed by account closure

Inform him that you have requested the bank transfer from your bank is tracked by their internet fraud dept (and request this of your bank). This will cause no problems for him provided nothing goes wrong with the transaction.
  4. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

oh - and don't forget the 'report this item' option at the bottom of the ebay listing page.
    There is a 'frausulent listings' option.
  5. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

just looking at the sudden flood of 24 hour listings :
    All the current bids I have seen so far are 'bidder id private

mmmm
  6. Timewarrior2001

Timewarrior2001

You know he is trying to sell 8gb memory pro duo cards starting at 99pence. these things retail at over £100!!!!!

I've reported this to ebay anyway, I just hope he doesnt try and leave me negative feedback as I do not intend to pay him........not unless he can convince me that he is genuine.
  7. deso

deso

The little tw*t stung me for £64 this week under the name DANA.RAK Apparently, I read elsewhere, he built up positive feedback by selling 32p SIM cards payable through PAYPAL, but kept the feedback private so although it was 100% positive you couldn't tell what it was for. Like others, I just assumed it was for similar items to mine. I feel a right mug, but it's a lesson learned. Nice to see we have a name & address for him though. Think I'll send him a little letter...
  8. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

burnt buyers need to report him to ebay, the police and their banks internet fraud departments.
  9. titch104

titch104

i got stung by this *******...was only £19 .so could have been worse..but....

FONEXS
    27 Jubilee Street
    Read
    BB12 7RP

this was the address i was given 2 weeks ago to send a postal order to.
  10. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

mylistpeer now being hit hard in feedback by prior victims :)))
    thread created in goofbay to
    Mutual information links
    http://www.goofbay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2228

Ensure complain to Ebay as they allow this person to continue creating accounts and stinging customers.
  11. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

A record of todays feedback as it will likely shortly go 'private' aka hidden

Serial scammer. Won this just to leave f/b. Won't pay as goods still outstanding
    deso_x ( 40 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 21:42
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Already stolen off me. I bid to leave f/b only. Known scammer (thief)
    deso_x ( 40 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 21:18
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating I PAY OF TWO ITEM AND DIDNT GET ANY OF THEM. Very unreasonable SELLER
    rockstone2000 ( 30 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 21:04
    -- -- Private
    Positive feedback rating fast delivery excellent item
    clare37330 ( 168 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 21:01
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating IT;S THE SAME ONE AS DANA.RACK AND FONEXS- never got an item!FRAUD!!!DON'T BUY!
    festynos ( 49 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 20:44
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating No address listed with EbaY !!!!!BEWARE!!!!! SCAM
    happy-dayez ( 162 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 18:21
    -- -- Private
    Positive feedback rating Excellent E bayer. Thank you +++++++++++++++
    andyda32 ( 208 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 18:20
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating PEOPLE!!!! DO NOT BID!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!! POBox to pay to!!! DON'T BE FOOLED!!!
    serserr ( 184 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 17:26
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating PEOPLE!!!! DO NOT BID!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!! POBox to pay to!!! DON'T BE FOOLED!!!
    serserr ( 184 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 17:24
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Payment address and company name same as dana.rack(known scammer) , AVOID
    ophelia_the_cat ( 10 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 12:55
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating there isn't a paypal account and no reply from the seller.
    toellen22 ( 17 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 12:11
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating easypc_@hotmail.com or message through Ebay. I have lots of information
    jadwales ( 103 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 11:10
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating I informed Ebay of this **** on 30/8/07.I have many details to share contact me
    jadwales ( 103 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    03-Sep-07 11:05
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating PO Box only supplied, bank account involved in a number of scams
    gymanth30 ( 33 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    03-Sep-07 10:20
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating No address, just PObox and Bank account details,see other neg. TOTALLY UNSAFE!!!
    notthetomjones ( 0 )
    02-Sep-07 23:14

Follow-up by notthetomjones (02-Sep-07 23:17):
    Ebay reg Scotland, Payment to Burnley PObox. Make your own mind up.

-- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating BankAcc. AND PObox SameAS dana.rack NARUD 4 SAME SCAM. DO NOT BUY!!!
    notthetomjones ( 0 )
    02-Sep-07 23:03
  12. deso

deso

Good thinking tobyjugg. I think you're right about the f/b going private soon. I hit the little ******* twice tonight but he's put a limit on the number of items any bidder can win in certain time, otherwise I would have sat there all night and "won" all 245 items. I notice he's charging £4.99 p&p for everything now as well - getting greedy I think!
  13. titch104

titch104

ok think i`ll get a couple of these bids to,to stop other gettin scammed
  14. titch104

titch104

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.[​IMG]You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:[​IMG]
    You are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days.
    Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.
  15. deso

deso

I had the same problem titch. Needs someone to point out in f/b why bidder id's are kept private - it's so previous victims can't warn bidders. Wish I'd thought of that before getting locked out!
  16. titch104

titch104

ive made a complaint into ebay in the last hour...doubt they`ll do anything tho,if they havent already (maybe slipping them a back hander) tomorrow i`ll phone my bank,it wasnt a big amount i scammed by this guy,but it the principal.
  17. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

see link in page one of this forum thread for an address he has used - an auto traders
  18. titch104

titch104

email i sent him monday was......On monday it will be 14 days,if it make life easier i can always come to nelson to collect it,i dont live far away.

and actually had the cheek to answer me 6.09am this morning...Hello,
    THANKS, WE HAVE THE BANK TRANSFER, WE SHALL SEND THE ITEM YOU PURCHASED SHORTLY

Thanks

i still dont believe im gonna get it.but he very crafty,case now he know i got to wait another 14 days before doing anything about it,****** will be out of the country by then (bet ya).

Mod Edit: Removed - Swearing is not tolerated, please do not do it.
  19. ukamigo

ukamigo

Anybody know the telephone number for this idiot ..Pleased to hear ..>Thanks for help in the meantime

ukamigo
  20. ukamigo

ukamigo

Have you got a contact number for this guy perhaps ? Pleased to hear & Thanks