1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

Latest feedbacl 04-09-07

Feedback / Item From / Price Date/Time
    Negative feedback rating Check Mympxplayer.org, thewholesaleforums.co.uk, goofbay.com SCAMER Buyer:
    graham5305 ( 43 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 11:43
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating SCAMER see Mr.Mobile, tommy-jones-smithy, dana.rack check on Goofbay see next Buyer:
    graham5305 ( 43 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 11:41
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating as before ebay only intrested in getting their fees ,should have stopped this Buyer:
    hadago ( 88 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 11:kiss:8
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating if it is a scam then why is ebay still allowing his items to sell ,ebay at fault Buyer:
    hadago ( 88 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 11:kiss:6
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating i'm not sending check, i've informed ebay of this, this is a scam, kick him off Buyer:
    wayneduff ( 82 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 11:kiss:3
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating SHOWS HOW RISKY & WRONG PRIVATE AUCTIONS ARE - NOT SENDING CHEQUE - Buyer:
    somchaiuk ( 210 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 11:13
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating SCAM FOR SURE - LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK - HOW COME EBAY LET THEM DO IT!! Buyer:
    somchaiuk ( 210 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 11:13
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating latest feedback persuaded me to stop cheque. How about you send item first? Buyer:
    dennisb2913 ( 11 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 10:46
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating stopped cheque due to all negative feedback, send item first and will then send Buyer:
    timjo2k7 ( 76 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 10:kiss:1
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating i am not going ahead with sale as the negative feedback suggests this is a con.. Buyer:
    lungi_on_fire ( 30 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 10:25
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating i am not going ahead with sale as the negative feedback suggests this is a con.. Buyer:
    lungi_on_fire ( 30 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 10:24
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating NO COMMUNICATION FROM SELLER AND DUE TO FEEDBACK, WILL NOT COMPLETE PURCHASE Buyer:
    bestbidbud ( 232 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 10:22
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating Following all other negative feedback I will not be seding my cheque. Buyer:
    the.mighty.shark ( 111 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 09:58
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating where's my item 280145660089 dana.rack.everyone just bid £1000 and dont pay.!!!! Buyer:
    fridaycider ( 389 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 09:58
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating latest feedback persuaded me to stop cheque. How about you send item first? Buyer:
    dazmanzb ( 158 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 09:40
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating Will not be completing transaction due to excessive adverse comments listed. Buyer:
    keith1353 ( 47 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 09:28
    -- -- Private
    Neutral feedback rating latest feedback stopped me from posting cheque. How about you send item first? Buyer:
    diyates ( 148 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 09:18
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Scam warning noted Thanks. Cheque stopped. Buyer:
    djm1001 ( 4 )
    04-Sep-07 09:13
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Scam..scam...scam...scam.... Buyer:
    almighty-jvc-force ( 541 [Feedback score is 500 to 999] )
    04-Sep-07 08:49
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Beware - you've got to trace seller to take court action & it's nigh impossible Buyer:
    longparish ( 120 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 08:kiss:5
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Ignores all messages. Agree with other negative feedback, steer well clear!!!!! Buyer:
    rambocat1974 ( 75 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 08:10
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Ignores all messages. Agree with other negative feedback, steer well clear!!!!! Buyer:
    rambocat1974 ( 75 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 08:10
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating No reply to emails - looks like a scam - avoid sending him money!!!!!! Buyer:
    planetman666 ( 291 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    04-Sep-07 07:59
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Feedback suggests a scam. Email 2 Ebay 2day under Misrepresentation of Identity Buyer:
    welshcastro ( 70 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
    04-Sep-07 07:50
    -- -- Private
    Negative feedback rating Emailed several times for address to send payment and no reply Buyer:
    palimum786 ( 19 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    04-Sep-07 03:17
    -- --
  2. ukamigo

ukamigo

Please note and probably best course of action is to raise issue direct with HBOS Business Fraud Department, telephone number is 01422-394994 pass on the following details and let them close the little ******* down, or at least suspened and investigate some of our claims.

NAME : FONEXS
    BANK NAME : HBOS
    SORT CODE : 12-24-81
    ACCOUNT No: 06814889

Now if sufficient people call and raise the alert on the company, at least we can prevent him taking anybody else to the cleaners by alerting the bank of numerous direct bank transfers or cheque deposits with dissatisfied customers.

After all the guy is constantly on the move, and raising issue with Ebay is neither use nor ornament, if he just keeps changing his user name.

Alternatively contact the police, and get the police to intervene as this is classed as a civil matter, and generally banks simply cannot intervene, but they have no option but to assist the Police in their enquiries.

more information can also be found here :- ***************************
  3. titch104

titch104

got an answer from ebay today,main bit that stick out from all the crap they say is:
    We'll investigate your report as soon as possible, usually within 24
    hours. If necessary we'll take appropriate action against this member
    (e.g. a warning or suspension) to ensure eBay remains a safe and
    reputable place to buy and sell. However, as it's important that eBay
    maintains member privacy, we can't share details of the action we take.

warning and suspension wont stop him,change nick,change ip, change email addy,and in his case change address....what bloody use is that for someone committing fraud...what a bunch of wankers.
  4. titch104

titch104

my email to ebay support:

If this email is suppose to be reassuring for someone who is commiting fraud..slap his hands and that it,maybe it is a police matter.seem you have no way of stopping this guy with all your policies.he`ll change nick (which he as already) , he`ll change email (which he as already) and he probably change address (which he as already). So you have no way of stopping him unless you involve the police to get him investigated,which in my mind it up to you to get this person fully investigated in any way or form.if this isnt the case,then how can we trust you too.
  5. deso

deso

I understand your point titch, but you don't want to alienate fellow victims of this crook - I share your sentiments but a lot of innocent victims of this tw*t will put their £15-£20 loss down to experience, learn a lesson and leave it at that cos it's too much trouble to pursue. But you are right, the more people (those with a social conscience like us) who complain the better. We won't get our money back but we can help to stop this little **** profiting any further from his crimes. Stupid e-bay won't accept a complaint about non-delivery until 10 days after the listing ends and the police will require that you've reported it to e-bay to start with so I for one will be contacting e-bay, my bank, his bank and the police tomorrow (when 10 days are up). But keep spreading the word cos people like this need bringing to account. On a happier note I'm delighted to see such a huge number of people who have decided not to continue with their bids due to the efforts of you, me, and others with our engineered negative feedbacks. If only they would have a whip round to cover our losses!
  6. boroboy

boroboy

i guess i am just joining the big list of people who have been conned by this PR**k here are the details i have

If you want to send the payment via Cheque or Postal order please send the
    payment payable to "FONEX" and please send it to the following address:

FONEX
    PO BOX 1054
    BRIERFIELD
    BB9 7WQ

i have already posted my posatl orders as i won 2 items i have already tried to stop them been cashed but have been told there is nothing that can be done to stop them only thing i can do is wait til they are cashed then start following the procedures of complaint
  7. titch104

titch104

my item finished listing on the 21st august,it was paid for on the 22nd.think that past the 10 day stretch
  8. titch104

titch104

and boroboy ....mylistpeer is about the 5th name this guy as had
  9. boroboy

boroboy

so i have read cant believe it will just have to wait til 10 days are up
  10. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

11. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

mylistspeer's feedback has now been made private.

Ebay has allowed this serial scammer to hide yet again

EBAY THIS IS AN UTTER DISGRACE
  12. titch104

titch104

13. titch104

titch104

he may have gone all private but best thing is,that his item for sale as gone to zero. i feel a new ebay account coming up.
  14. titch104

titch104

15. j.baker

j.baker

I too have been ripped off by this eBay fraudster.

I have been in contact with the police, HBOS and royal mail.

It will be easier to go after this person if the conned someone living in the BBx xxx postcode. I have spoken to the Lancashire police and if someone locally, who has also been defrauded, complains we can add our complaints to the list.

So, Does anyone live in the BBx xxx post code?

This is the information that I have found so far.

Fraudster Details
    ----------------------
    FONEX
    PO BOX 1054
    BRIERFIELD
    BB9 7WQ (4BN)

NAME : FONEXS
    BANK NAME : HBOS
    SORT CODE : 12-24-81
    ACCOUNT No: 06814889
    Item No : 190146743563

I called the Royal Mail 08457950950, to get the current postal address for the PO BOX

123 Scotland Road
    Nelson
    BB9 7XR

I contacted my bank and they gave me :
    HBOS Bank
    EH11 3XP

HBOS fraud office

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Regards

John Baker
  16. isolationuk

isolationuk

trading standards

yeah I've been on to HBOS they said that they wouldn't take it any further, typical. I have also complained to the local Trading standards Office and advise everyone to try this, you can even complain via Email;
  17. titch104

titch104

18. deso

deso

I phoned Lancashire police on 0845 1 25 35 45 - the operator wasn't sure what they could do(!) but will pass up to her superiors. As she pointed out though, they can only investigate on MY behalf so it needs EVERYONE AFFECTED, no matter how small your loss, to complain to Lancs police and to his bank, HBOS on 01422394994. Maybe weight of numbers will get things moving. I pointed out to both organisations that he's sitting on an account full of stolen money - if he was suspected of money laundering they'd put a freeze on it in no time, so what's the difference?
  19. ukamigo

ukamigo

Boys & Girls..Keep up the heat...With HBOS & Lancs Police..But I think the only way they will catch him is with under surveillance police..when he actually visits the PO Box itself..Because he will be staying in rented accomodation, paid for in advance with no fixed abode at all..Well not one that he is about to disclose anyway. With enough info and grief police will investigate case anyway ..Just in case (Which there is without a doubt).. But major point in order here and important to remember by bidding on his items with ludicrous prices, I.E. to stop others being scammed is fair play to all that particapated in the idea..HOWEVER remember you are entering into a legally binding contract with Buyer and Seller..Sure he was ripped us of..But if I was him ..I would demanding payment of funds, then actually supplying items at a fraction of the cost..So be careful about your actions.

KEY ISSUE ..Is to offer as much information as possible to Police and Banks, whilst staying within the boundaries of the LAW !!... You claiming he has sent a £ 30.00 Mp3 Player is all well and good.. His recourse could be... Hey I Sent it ..and he won another and hasnt paid me my £ 1,000.00 if you catch my drift !!

So lets think before we ink !
  20. titch104

titch104

aint we a mr negative.most they can say if we cant do ****..but by that time you`ve had your say.