1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. deso

deso

Does anyone know how to (if you can) set up multiple ebay accounts on the same PC? I've asked ebay but still waiting for a reply. I want to be ready to disrupt this ******* as much as possible when he resurfaces. I spotted a couple of possible reincarnations but I won't give names yet as I may well be wrong, but I'll be keeping a very close eye on things and will share info if and when it becomes more definite.
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

He shouldn't be hard to find when he pops up as he lists 100's of items (5 - 10 core products) which most a memory based products.
  3. marcellep

marcellep

I am also one of these people who has been ripped off by this fraudster. I called HBOS fraund dept no joy there.

I have emailed - Lancashire Police - Lancashire Trading Standards - BBC Watch Dog - BBC Panorama - Sunday Mail Judge

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    I doubt this will make much a difference but its worth a try
  4. bigtree

bigtree

I havealso reported him to the police, if enough people do this maybe they will do something about it. Its really easy you can just email them:

I included a link to this forum in my email, if everyone else does that too perhaps the Police can monitor him.
  5. bigtree

bigtree

Another note, i contacted HBOS fraud dept on 01422 394 994.

Basically they need the police to contact them before they will do anything,so agian, its worth emailing the police with the complaint.
  6. tony4563

tony4563

Sadly, I may have been his last sucker to get conned under his name of listspeer before he closed his ebay account. I paid £21 for a 4gig Sony Duo card. It was from my sons 10th birthday money and he wanted the extra capacity card so he could watch movies downloaded onto it whilst his grandma was babysitting whilst we were working. The money cleared today before I realised what was going on. I feel so sick...for him.(the money i'm not fussed about) Can't believe how dumb I was though, looking back. The PO box and cheque payment should have rung alarm bells but to be honest my experience with ebay has always been good until now. I guess you live and learn the hard way. I'm just sorry for the people who were scammed for more money than me. This prat needs sorting out. I've emailed the Lancashire police from the link posted earlier. Hopefully they may put a stop to this fraudster.
  7. deso

deso

Can't believe how dumb I was though, looking back. The PO box and cheque payment should have rung alarm bells but to be honest my experience with ebay has always been good until now.

I think there's an awful lot of us who share your very well expressed experience Tony, I couldn't have put it better myself. Glad to see you followed it up with the police though.
  8. lonny

lonny

Another victim here - £15.50 for a 4GB PSP mem stick - or so I hoped!

I should have smelt a rat with the PO box and private feedback and the rest of it but hindsight is always 20/20 after all.

I'll report to Lanarkshire Police & ebay and it looks but it looks as if HSBC aren't interested which is really annoying.

Oh well, you live and learn.

Loony.
  9. deso

deso

Make sure it's LANCASHIRE police Lonny, not Lanarkshire :)
  10. spacegirl

spacegirl

i think hes got two more user names, selling sims , building up a good feedback before he goes in for the kill again, am i allowed to post them here?
  11. spacegirl

spacegirl

unlimited.221 & yourgroup.markets not saying anything but i think its a matter of time. if you goofbay them they are sims again. cheap and quick way to get a high score
  12. deso

deso

Can you check unlimited.221 spacegirl - can't find anything for this. The other one looks interesting though...
  13. spacegirl

spacegirl

unlimited.221 iv just copied and pasted , iv bought a sim off him, i didnt pay (71p it was) and he still sent the sim! id post the ebay number but he'll know its me if he reads here
  14. titch104

titch104

yourgroup.markets registered on ebay exactly the same day as mylistpeer and dana.
  15. Barney66

Barney66

Me too!

I thought I was alone when I got caught out by this scammer but from this thread it looks like I'm not alone. I bought 3 items off this guy for a total order over £50. Luckily I noticed that he'd de-registered 2 days after I sent the cheques to him so I was able to stop them. I've reported him to the Police etc, but the one organisation who could do something to stop this bloke in his tracks is ebay and they just don't seem interested. Am I being cynical or are they turning a blind eye to a criminal offence as long as they get their fees?

Sympathy to all those of you who have lined his pockets
  16. marcellep

marcellep

Well thought I would give you all an update - As most members will be aware I was also scammed by this person. I sent email to Police, Trading Standards, BBC WatchDog, Judge sunday mail.

Email I sent-

Replies from Ebay
    Sent email to Ebay stating that I had been ripped off-
    2nd reply from Ebay
    I advised them that all contacts details are wrong

I then got a 3rd reply from Ebay - This is to the first email I sent *Top*
    Now today I got a few emails from the seller

I will not stop this campaign untill I get all my money or the items from this seller. :dance:

I will keep you all updated
  17. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

may be perfectly innocent, but heres another to watch

phones for sale, hidden buyers, bidders, items
    and cheque or money transfers only

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/and2wo/
  18. alanw

alanw

Bugger got me too, another one for the police to hopefully take notice of this fraudster. Has to be said again though, Ebay are crap at resolving this sort of thing. Will be sending my rip off details to the police tomorrow and I'll call them for good measure
  19. titch104

titch104

Hello
    please do not scare us if you want your item purchased
    because absolutely you will get it within the next two weeks
    we hope you will enjoy it when you receive it .

i got the exact same **** from that ******* today
  20. titch104

titch104