1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. titch104

titch104

and the **** ive given ebay over this issue,im suprised they havent cancelled my account,dont know how i sent them my 4th email without swearing at them...problem i think i got from them is that it not the same person who read the complaint emails,or they dont make notes,cause by the time i sent them the 4th one,they had no ****** idea what i was on about.stupid ********
  2. marcellep

marcellep

3. tony4563

tony4563

Hello,
    THANKS, WE HAVE THE BANK TRANSFER from you, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY...WE are arranging to send

the items you purchaseed with registered air mail,it means that if loss was occured,the item

can be traced via tracking number.so it' more safe for your purshase,you will get your item

within the next two weeks

we hope you will enjoy it when you receive it

Many Thanks

Yep...Got exactly the same reply too. He's taking the p*ss if you ask me.
  4. marcellep

marcellep

I agree with your post 100% - He/She is taking the **** out of all of us. As I have said in previous post's I will keep @ it untill I receive all my money back or the items.

If your in the UK, It will be worth while sending an email to "Sunday Mail judge" for those who do not know what that is. The Judge gets things sorted for people that have been scammed. I did email him and he sent me a letter telling me that he has contacted people to ask questions and that they would get back in touch with me directly.

His email address is in my previous post - page earlier

Come on members -Keep @ it and lets stop this IDIOT :mad:
  5. deso

deso

Marcellep, the paypal thing is all part of the scam. He sells cheap sim cards and accepts paypal because people FEEL SAFE using paypal. He sends the cheap items out like a good e-bayer and that way he builds up significant positive feedback. Then he starts listing the more expensive items, such as MP3 players and USB flash drives, but removes paypal as an option leaving just cheques, postal orders or bank transfers as a means to pay. He lists literally hundreds of these non existent items over 24 hours or so. (The one day listing for every item is also a bit of a giveaway, with hindsight of course!). People will see his feedback rating at 100% or thereabouts and assume he's genuine. If you bother to read his feedback at this point you'll notice that the descriptions of the items sold are not mentioned, because feedback has been made "private". People ASSUME the feedback is for similar goods to those now being listed, and ASSUME that the previous buyers have paid by the one of the options now offered (no paypal), and therefore bid with confidence. Our latest suspect yourgroup.markets fits the profile perfectly. Why on earth would anyone choose to keep feedback private if they've got nothing to hide? I'm sure there is some legitimate reason for doing so but I can't think of one. Another case of e-bay with their heads stuck so far up their arses they can't spot the bleedin' obvious, i.e. the option to keep feedback private makes it SO EASY for ANYONE to run this scam. They should also make the use of paypal compulsory in my opinion, at least for traders.
  6. alanw

alanw

The only way to stop this git, is to get him in the cells, locked up, lets all chase Lancs police again, until they investigate
  7. deso

deso

I forgot to add, for anyone who doesn't know, a few of us managed to disrupt his last attempt by winning stuff we had no intention of paying for, but selecting the "mark as paid" option in "my ebay" then immediately leaving negative feedback. I'm certain it reduced his 'profit' by a hell of a lot on that particular operation. The problem is that he sets a limit on how many items any one bidder can win - the only reason can be for damage limitation (from his point of view) - I got barred after two wins. So, I've set up another ebay account for the sole purpose of disrupting this little **** as much as possible - all you need to do this is another genuine e-mail address (mosts ISP's will let you set up several). Unfortunately I'm going on holiday soon and I'm really pissed off that I might miss the fireworks with our friend's latest incarnation, so can I ask you all please, WHEN HE STARTS AGAIN, WHOEVER GETS A DISRUPTIVE WINNING BID IN, PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO THIS FORUM IN YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Hopefully then even more people will get the message and this time he'll make f*** all out of it.
  8. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

SUMMARY
    EBAY accounts used by this POS so far

WE NEED HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT(s)FROM FOLK WHO HAVE HAD SIMS FROM THESE EBAY ID"S

FONEXS (phony xs lol)
    MR.MOBILES
    DANA.RACK
    MYLISTSPEER
    Tommy-JONES-SMITHY

Address's used (possibly business address):
    FONEX
    PO BOX 1054
    BRIERFIELD
    BB9 7WQ

FONEXS
    pobox 1054
    Nelson BB9 7WV

royal mail will tell you it belongs to
    123 Scotland road
    Nelson
    BB9 7XR

At this address is:
    Steve Auto Traders
    123, Scotland Rd, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 7XR
    Tel: 07732 318502

Map Directions
    http://maps.yell.com/clients/browse...eve&M=0&location=nelson&scrambleSeed=47586096

OTHER ADDRESS USED
    FONEXS
    27 Jubilee Street
    READ
    BURNLEY
    BB12 7PR

(Read Library is also at this post code)
    Read Library
    Jubilee Street
    Read Lancashire BB12 7PR
    Tel: 01282 773672

BANK ACCOUNT USED FOR TRANSFERS
    NAME : FONEXS
    BANK NAME : HBOS
    SORT CODE : 12-24-81
    ACCOUNT No: 06814889

BANK CONTACT
    HBOS Bank
    EH11 3XP
    HBOS fraud office

POLICE TO CONTACT
    lancashirepolice@lancashire.pnn.police.uk

TRADING STANDARDS
    http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/lancashire/link2.htm

Report Ebay as well as the user as Ebay has the information on this person and allows him to keep creating accounts

Ebay has also been notified of these frauds and allows them to continue trading and apparently is not reporting these frauds to the police
    : google fraud complicity
  9. alanw

alanw

I did a quick check on his ID

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']User ID: mylistspeer
    Name: Logan Ross
    Company:
    City: PALMERSCROSS
    County: North Lanarkshire
    Phone: 01916451143
    Registered Since: Tuesday, 24 Apr, 2007 23:26:16 GMT
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Why on earth do Ebay not check any of this? If they did it would help to prevent POS like this. Ebay folks, you need to spend a minute part of your money making time to make Ebay a safer place!!!!!!!![/FONT]
  10. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

where/how?
  11. alanw

alanw

12. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

13. deso

deso

Here's the contact info for dana.rack. Looks like the only connection is the Scottish location but even that's different from mylistspeer. This guy knows what he's doing I think.

Contact Information for dana.rack :

User ID: dana.rack
    Name: Georgia Leonard
    Company:
    City: TUMMEL BRIDGE
    County: Perthshire and Kinross
    Phone: 07982662940
    Registered Since: Saturday, 28 Apr, 2007 17:24:21 GMT
  14. tony4563

tony4563

It's looking like a police matter for nailing him, (if they ever eventually get round to doing it) :rolleyes: He'd have to have a legitimate address and identity to open the HSBC account so the only way would be the police to lawfully demand HSBC to hand over his details to them if they suspect fraud. I feel they'd rather be catching speeding motorists, personally.
  15. spacegirl

spacegirl

i say buy from either the 2 names i posted, you'll get a paypal addy for the sims.... strange you wont for anything else when he does it!!
  16. deso

deso

Good idea spacegirl.
  17. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

Which means that ebay/paypal should be able to cross refer this crook across id's via the paypal link --- but doesn't
  18. Barney66

Barney66

I've just noticed from his current ids that he doesn't ever leave feedback. I spotted this when I was ripped off by him when he was dana.rack, but it didn't matter as I thought I was getting a bargain. I know this doesn't help anyone now, but it's worth bearing in mind when buying in future.

Anybody had any word back from the police / bank / paypal?
  19. deso

deso

The bank said they'd circulate an e-mail highlghting the account details because I warned them they'd be receiving a number of calls but beyond that, nothing (as expected). The police were lukewarm - the operator said she wasn't sure what she could (despite my accusation that this criminal was sat on an account full of stolen money) so she'd pass it up the line. After a week I complained by e-mail that I'd not had a call back nor been given a crime/incident number - from that so far I've had an automated acknowledgment today, but that's all. We need more people to complain and everyone should really press it with the police.
  20. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

could always grab yourself a 45p sim, via paypay. Get the paypay info + save the feedback for when the sims sales change into......