1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Mr.mobiles/FONEXS

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by paultheseagull, Feb 28, 2007.

1. titch104

titch104

dana.rak or the chinese guys name on the envolope..which is billy chen.
  2. shellydep

shellydep

hmmm lets hope he is the same as the other ids then, i had an email this morning to ask to prove payment was sent!! very clever considering they made you by via cheque so cant really prove anything! Im not giving up till i get my goods or refund!
  3. titch104

titch104

dana.rak
  4. titch104

titch104

oop sorry didnt think my last had posted.
  5. tobyjugg

tobyjugg

bank can confirm where bank/account cheque payed into can't they?
  6. marcellep

marcellep

I got my item on FRIDAY from HK too

I bought from mylistspeer

Senders name billy chen
  7. John6648

John6648

Won a USB Pen Drive from mylistspeer on Fri 31/08/07. Item located in the UK (it said). It arrived today Mon 24/09/07 from Hong Kong. Posted on 17/09/07 by Billy Chen.

But it's counterfeit!!! 8GB pen drive, less than 1 GB!!
  8. graymax

graymax

Just another sucker

Hi everybody, I am another sucker taken in by dana-rack, since 25/8/2007 I have exchanged at least 30 emails with this cretin, with all the replies other forum members have posted, the lancashire police have been informed, and they tell me they have passed it on to Burnley police (is there a Burnley in Hong Kong?).The only light at the end of the tunnel, is that some of you have received your purchases, I will keep my fingers crossed, and let you know if I get lucky, keep up the good work these people need stopping.
  9. TonyS

TonyS

I too received an item today from Billy Chen in Hong Kong, having purchased from dana.rack. The postal date was 17/09/2007 the same as other postings. Other people bought from mylistspeer and also received items from Billy Chen, confirming he is indeed the same person as dana.rack.

The only downside for me is I paid for an MP3 player and was sent a USB Flash Drive! What a f*ckwit!!! At least I have something to show for my outlay.
  10. moosex11

moosex11

Hi, I have also been involved in this scam, having purchased a 8gb mp4 player from danarack and received a cheap usb pen drive from Billy Chen in Hong Kong. I have also reported danarack or whoever he is to Lancs Police. *****This evening I had a cal from a DC in the CID in Nelson, they have the man in custody and he is not being helpful. Watch this space. I informed them I would be willing to travel from Plymouth to give evidence if required.
  11. graymax

graymax

Hi TonyS I paid for two sandisk sansa mp3 players, Royal mail tried to deliver something today, but I was out, I will pick it up tomorrow, and let you know what the idiot, if it is him has sent me.What are you going to do about it, have you got an email address for this joker, I think we should keep the pressure on this billy chen, and see what happens.
  12. bobef90

bobef90

Mr Mobiles - Fonexs

I'm no expert on posting on these FORUMS - I hope this goes to somewhere prominent.

The Police have arrested this Chap (Fonexs guy) after my complaint.

WOuld anyone who has been 'done' email me their details and I'll pass them on to the Nelson Police Detective in charge.

I'll also forward you back his details (I'll check with him first on that)

Also could you please post this anywhere else in order that we can get all the necessary 'tricks' he has done documented and the Police will appreciate the scale of his deeds.
  13. bobef90

bobef90

I'm no expert on posting on these FORUMS - I hope this goes to somewhere prominent.

The Police have arrested this Chap (Fonexs guy) after my complaint.

WOuld anyone who has been 'done' email me their details and I'll pass them on to the Nelson Police Detective in charge.

I'll also forward you back his details (I'll check with him first on that)

Also could you please post this anywhere else in order that we can get all the necessary 'tricks' he has done documented and the Police will appreciate the scale of his deeds.
  14. rodster123

rodster123

fonexs

This mo fo also had me off It was only £16.00 but it's principle of the matter. I will gladly pass on any details required to get this muppet convicted. let me know what you need to pass on to police. :)
  15. rodster123

rodster123

Have any off you guys got a crime number or contact info at Nelson police station ???
  16. bobef90

bobef90

17. bobef90

bobef90

Yes I Have The Details But I Am Not Sure That I Should Post The Detectives Name And Details On Here - I'll Mail Anyone Privately Until I Have Spoken With Him
  18. titch104

titch104

bobef i dont think it cause you complained personally that this guys been arrested,if you bother to read back on this forum you`ll find several people have rang the police to complain so i would personally say it combination of all phone calls and emails that have been made...and did you bother to ask the police what this guy proper name is?
  19. bobef90

bobef90

I wasn't personally trying to gain any claim to fame but I have been pushing this a while and
    have received a call about the arrest - that's all!

Of course I asked and do you think they would give it out at this stage - right!
  20. bobef90

bobef90

UPDATE

Police have asked me to post this:

Please email ***************************************

if you have not received good from him (???) which you have ordered and paid for (obviously)!!!

Please give as much detail as possible.

The Police have asked that you please do it via Email or in writing and that you do not phone.

Thanks

This guy was using ebay id "tommy-jones-smithy" - no doubt amongst many others