1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Multi Sizes Crochet Hooks 6 pack

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by Leo at Deliveringchina, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo at Deliveringchina

Leo at Deliveringchina

The quoted price are as follows: (Shipped worldwide)
    50pcs - £1,1/piece with DHL shipping included.
    100pcs - £0,95/piece with DHL shipping included.
    300pcs - £0,76/piece with DHL shipping included.

I arrange everything needed to get the items to your door within 3-4 days from shipment.

Description:

Multi Sizes Crochet Hooks 6 pack.

Great to quickly boost feedback on eBay.

6pcs per package, comes in the following sizes: 2,5mm , 3mm , 3,5mm , 4mm , 4,5mm , 5mm

Weight per package: 46grams

I own a sourcing company located in Shenzhen, Mainland China, take a look at www.deliveringchina.com for more information about my company and life here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stock status:
    With me in Shenzhen. Sourced and tested by myself.

Quantity available:
    500 pieces.

Payment options:
    Wire transfer to my Swedish company account: Depending on your bank.
    Paypal: 3,5% of the payed amount will need to be added. You can make your order with PayPal now by sending the correct amount for your quantity to (Email Hidden for Privacy).

Sellers liabilities:
    1 Year warranty. I will replace any defective unit free of charge after I have received the returned items. I pay for the return shipping.
    I will make sure that all items are fully insured until they reach your door.

Buyers liabilities:
    The buyer will pay the shipping cost for shipping defective items back to Shenzhen, Mainland China.

Contact information:
    Feel free to drop me a PM, write in this thread, or send me an email to (Email Hidden for Privacy) .

You can also get in touch with me by visiting my website/blog about sourcing in China - www.deliveringchina.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.