1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

My Primesell experience

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by SimonN, Jul 25, 2012.

1. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

which one you looking at ? No alignment issues with Primesells template
  2. Zak_K

Zak_K

3. Anthony

Anthony

Investigation Update:

Primesell is aware that this discussion exists and that we have received a number of complaints about the service that they have provided members. Those whom have emailed our support desk are getting our assistance. mmpeer can attest to that and has been provided some contact information to try and aid resolution. We would ask any other members with issues come forward now and email us for support.

We have taken the liberty to limit Primesell's activities here on TWF in light of the problems mentioned in this thread and their lack of response to members concerns. Members should be aware that we received a request on Friday from Primesell to close their account on TWF, citing problematic buyers and a lack of happy medium when it comes to meeting demands. Our intention is not to fuel the fire, but I think from a transparency point, members have the right to know that thus far the communication we have received from the advertiser is very disappointing indeed. We have made one final plea for these matters to be mediated through communication with relevant buyers, if this goes ignored our recommendation to those affected will be to file County Court Judgements should they deem it appropriate, and if all other routes have been exhausted.

Please email us if you have specific concerns and we will do our best to provide responses within 24 hours.

Thank you.
    mmpeer likes this.
  4. shopafrolix

5. Zak_K

Zak_K

That's alright then.

If you do want me to back up your listing template then I can be of assistance as this was the first thing I done when I got my design done by Ollie. Alternatively I can see how you'd think that I'm trying to steal your products - so if you wouldnt want to then thats no problem either.

Zak.
  6. shopafrolix

Thanks, but I've copied the designs and html content myself, and in process of hosting them to change over .
  7. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

Nice shopafrolix!

Admin could really do with making a sticky about anyone who has had designs done by Primesell as this could get nasty if the plug is pulled...
  8. Luigi24

Luigi24

Can we get their trading address?​
  9. itpartsdirect

itpartsdirect

Just use the contact us page on TWF mmpeer message them and they will give it im sure.
  10. Anthony

Anthony

We already provided this to you via email?

As an update, we are getting responses from Primesell via email, the latest message was on Tuesday evening this week. Amongst a number of cobbled together excuses they did state that they wished to resolve these matters, a bit of a backtrack from their request to close their account a few days earlier. We are yet to see any substance that proves there intentions are to resolve things. Affected customers do not appear to be getting anywhere with the telephone line or email address for the advertiser.

One positive is that two other advertisers have come forward to offer their assistance with affected customers. Call it a pulling together of the community if you will. These service providers will identify themselves. One can offer a retrieval service for hosted files, the other is planning to offer a discounted/subsidised package to get people's eBay store designs back on track as swiftly as possible.
    shopafrolix likes this.
  11. Anthony

Anthony

We have sent Primesell a further message insisting that they communicate with affected buyers. This lack of communication is helping no one, least of all Primesell themselves as this situation worsens.

We have afforded them a further 24 hours (i.e. Friday 3rd August 7.30pm) in which to see sense and respond to buyers. If there is not a conscious effort by that point to initiate some communication, we will assume non-compliance and block them from accessing the community any further.

At that point our recommendation to affected buyers would be to pursue the service providers through their payment providers or via the county courts.
  12. Anthony

Anthony

We have received a message this evening mentioning that the following actions have been taken:

mmpeer (refund sent)

Kingamer (refund sent)

Emil-filip (refund sent)

SimonN (refund sent)

Henryt (asked to confirm email address for refund)​

Please could each of you confirm that these actions have been taken?

If there is anyone that has been affected by this incident but is not mentioned on this list, please come forward.

Thanks.
  13. Ross

Ross

I would also like a refund as no site was created and the ebay template was poor.
  14. googol

googol

Hi Anthony,

Yes I have received an email which I have answered with details for the refund. I will update further if the refund is received.

Amd thank for your effort in helping to resolve this, I feel that without your involvement a refund would not have been forthcoming.
  15. shopafrolix

I see maybe a happy resolution to all this. Whilst not unhappy with Ollie's services, it did appear to suffer towards the end. Maybe it's time for him to slow down and only take on work he knows he can commit to and supply on time, and maybe improve the communications between himself and client. What he provides is a very good service for the new website owner, as long as it is provided as promised
  16. Zak_K

Zak_K

Hi all - I would like to explain what happend with me. I didnt purchase the eBay store, template and website design but rather the ebay template, logo and about us page.

What I actually got was a completed logo, unfinished eBay template, and no about us page at all. As a matter of fact Primesell has got rid of the page that hosted my files altogether.

As advised by Anthony I'll get in touch to explain the situation further.

Zak.
  17. SimonN

SimonN

Refund received. Thank you.
  18. Luigi24

Luigi24

Refund has been sent, currently waiting clearance as it was an echeque.

Like shopafrolix said, he probably needs to take on less work.

But thanks to Anthony for working on it, and I am grateful to PrimeSell that he has provided a refund.
  19. HYR.LTD

HYR.LTD

Hmm nearly £750 worth of refunds given?? WOW!

I can imagine him thinking he had made such a profit only to be bitten in the backside in the end.. For £150.00 I really do wonder how many hours he works and how much profit he actually makes. Must be working for less than minimum wage! :\

Anyway fair play to him for providing refunds so far..
  20. John

John

To be honest, this does happen, you get it alot.. Whether you are a 1 man band, or a big group, you take on extra because your proces are too low. Then before you know it, you have taken on too much and its not worth the time you put into it, because again, the prices are too low! £149 for design + development is very cheap, especially if there is more then 1 person doing it.