1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesDerby

CharlesDerby Banned Member

Are You All In On This Scam
  2. studio1one

studio1one

I give you 9/10 for effort but 0/10 for achievement

v poor.

You're panicing now because you know it's closing in on you. Soon, very soon will be that knock on the door and you know who it will be huh.

Yup the police and you're gonna pay the price of robbing people.
  3. CharlesDerby

legit way of earning money screwing over people, welcome to the world of independant advice from UK forums
  4. studio1one

studio1one

5. greedyboy

greedyboy

According to the Serious Fraud Office this may mean something to you?

http://www.shadowrobot.com/contact.shtml

The Shadow Robot Company Limited is a registered company in
    England and Wales.
    Registered Business address:
    40 the Highway, Gt. Staughton, Cambridgshire.

Company number: 3308007
    VAT Registration number: 707 3091 52
  6. studio1one

studio1one

7. greedyboy

greedyboy

and I have been to your empty flat (or looks empty from the outside) as I have a friend who just lives up the road on the big estate on Stanford Hill. Now what you got to say scammer?
  8. CharlesDerby

I cannot find any text in their ad refering to Shadow Robot Company, it clearly says NTM Trading, so what are you talking about. When I asked about their prices, they sent me a price list which had none of that infor on it
  9. studio1one

studio1one

10. greedyboy

greedyboy

Oh someone is running scared now. ha ha ;) you muppet, You are not very clever are you?

I forgot to mention a family member works for the SFO and they have a lot more stuff on you Michael (although not your real name it's a foreign name ;))
  11. studio1one

studio1one

12. greedyboy

greedyboy

It's all gone quiet? I suggest you start running now Micheal ;)
  13. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Banned again,the same idiot keeps opening new user accounts!

Scott
  14. greedyboy

greedyboy

15. greedyboy

greedyboy

I have a feeling he has more things to worry about than posting here again :)
  16. studio1one

studio1one

he just robbed the name of a dissolved company. NTM trading had nothing to do with NT Malik.

I just got their last retunr before being dissolved from companies house and the NTM was for Nigel Taylor Manning

this guy is a few rizlas short of a spliff and no doubt at all.
  17. lighthousedirec

lighthousedirec

I just hope someone sorts this guy out "old style".

Now that is a video that would be worth posting on youtube :D
  18. amguncrazy

amguncrazy

cant belive all theses fake ids, he keeps coming up with, trying to convice us he has happy customers, pretending to buy off yourself doesnt do you any good at all, get a life, bash the bishop or something
  19. Beneddie1112

Beneddie1112

Listen, Just don't bother anymore alright? We aren't stupid and you're not going to trick us with your stupid charades. There is resounding evidence against you and of all the 'happy buyers' conveniently, nobody thought to ask for an invoice :). So I suggest you go and hand yourself in at the local police station, admit what you've done, and hopefully you won't ever get out.

Nobody wants people like you around, all that you do is deprive normal hard working people of their cash for you to waste on yourself. Soon, Very soon, I hope you get your just desserts.
  20. studio1one

studio1one

he's not trying to trick us. He's trying to affect the results that come up for his company in google and discredit this forum in google at the same time.

He doens't realise he's wasting a lot of time and effort and actually doing himself more harm than good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.