1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D M

D M

What a muppet. At least make your usernames more convincing.

kevin1234
    lee1234
    terrylondon
    nigelbristol

If that's the height of your intelligence it won't be long until the police come knocking.
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

Sweapsteak on the next one?

ScammerNigeria?
  3. nigelbristol

nigelbristol Banned Member

NTM Trading

So where are all the victims of this so called mass scam??????????? Its common for people to write about their bad experiences to expose wrong doing, but its not so common for people to tell everyone about their good experinces especially revealing their best supplier. If everyone knows where they are getting their goods from at bargain prices, they would be out of business. This is common sense. I ask you where is the proof supporting these claims, its all wild speculation with no evidence behind it. Prove me wrong please as i do not want to lose any money to this company than anyone else.
  4. greedyboy

greedyboy

Well if that's what you believe, place an order as you have nothing to worry about whatsoever.

As for all the 100's of victims, unfortunately this forum only houses less that .01% of the UK population. I doubt more than 10 victims have even seen this forum. So use your noodle for once, look at the evidence presented before you and make an informed decision.

Good luck, you will need it!
  5. nigelbristol

It seems my impartial and independant views on this company have offended some of the members in this forum. I think this is one big conspiracy with underlying political and government pressures to disrupt this company's operation and feel many of the comments have been fabricated and exadurated. NTM appears to be touching new ground in the UK with their freetrade values, importing from Asia.
  6. greedyboy

greedyboy

Oh my god, you have severely lost the plot :) Matron?
  7. nigelbristol

NTM Trading

Thats nonsense. As soon as you enter NTM Trading in google, this forum comes up, everyone can see it. Any layman can find this forum to post their disgust
  8. greedyboy

greedyboy

ok then I hold my hands up! They are genuine and I am trying to shut them down because they are upsetting the distribution chain with their 'freetrade' and 'tax free prices'. :) Their ground breaking importation from asia is a first. I wish I had thought of that one!!!

End of discussion. BYE BYE!

(P.S. You like the word 'layman' don't you? You have used it on other forums too ;))
  9. nigelbristol

Everyone knows the press manipulate everything and tell you only what they want you to know. I don't understand how they can make such claims about this company when there are no victims.
  10. amguncrazy

amguncrazy

boring, some one change the channel
  11. greedyboy

greedyboy

i agree. It's shocking isn't it why these magazines want to warn people away from their genuine advertisers. Poor NTM. Their only crime is importing from Asia at prices cheaper than the manufacturer sell to distributors, giving false company information and fake VAT number, only accepting xheques and TT's, avoiding the tax and trying to make an honest living!

Maybe we should all contact our local MP?
  12. lighthousedirec

lighthousedirec

Unfortunately as per normal the poor fools who fall for these scams are usually the very people who can least afford to lose any money.

A guy I know fell for such a scam years ago and after not receiving anything sent the same people a parcel, waited for it to be collected and then used a baseball bat to open the guys wallet, shame this does not happen on a more regular basis to these scammers.
  13. greedyboy

greedyboy

Correction. They are not scammers there is one big conspiracy with underlying political and government pressures to disrupt this company's operation.

:)

14. Buster

Buster

I am not a trader nor a competitor of the wonderful NTM Trading I am just simply Joe Bloggs public. I have been sacmmed of a fairly large sum of money that I paid in good faith for the supply of goods that I have never recieved, I only found this site by chance maybe the hundreds that you refer to may not be aware of this site nor may they be aware that they have been scammed yet. This Michael Mcdavies is clever, how do you know he paid for his advertisments?!?!?! Perhaps if you you were on the receiving end of not receiving goods that you had paid hundreds of pounds maybe you would have a different view....or maybe you are Michael Mcdavies?!?!?!?!?
  15. rogergalekent

rogergalekent Banned Member

NTM Trading

I really do not understand where the scam is in this. The publications are saying NTM used another company's details to advertise. No where in NTM's advert do they make reference to another company. They have not used another company's name, it clearly says NTM Trading, which is not misrepresentation in anyway. So could this mean another company initially acted as a guarantor/referee for them, and are now denying this/pulling out due to government/competitor interferance. You cannot really say NTM has scammed their customers because there aren't enough complaints to support this claim. For a company of this size you are bound to get the odd one or two unhappy punters. So who exactly has this company scammed if anybody at all. Something very strange is going on, but I cannot quite put my thumb on it. Could anybody in this forum please help me answer some of these questions. I have been thinking about buying from NTM for a while now, and have been watching this forum closely. There are a lot of satisfied Ebay traders posting positive comments about NTM on google.
  16. lighthousedirec

lighthousedirec

Not as many well know companies stating this is a scam :D
  17. greedyboy

greedyboy

if there are loads of satisfied customers why are you posting here?

Just phone them, place your order, deposit the funds and await your order to arrive. It really is that simple and there is no need to make a song and dance about it.
  18. rogergalekent

rogergalekent Banned Member

NTM Trading

To simply label NTM Trading as a scam company is a copout. There are more deeper, unanswered questions here. The nature of their import business clearly attracts great opposition from various sectiors.
  19. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

Here we go again! This guy is a total moron.
  20. greedyboy

greedyboy

I think he thinks someone may believe what he is typing? Sad idiot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.