1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amguncrazy

amguncrazy

am surprised you havnt registered here as a seller
  2. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

3. greedyboy

greedyboy

he's probably searching the net now for an innocent company to use so he can register an account ;)
  4. D M

D M

Another name to the list. Is your imagination really that limited?

kevin1234
    lee1234
    terrylondon
    nigelbristol
    rogergalekent

What username will he come up with next? He might use all his brainpower and come up with a name/city/1234 combo.
  5. greedyboy

greedyboy

Or just use an innocent victim's name from the phonebook? :)
  6. simonspace

simonspace Banned Member

NTM Trading

I am surprised what some people in this forum are saying about NTM. I regularly buy Nintendo Wii's from them to resell in my shop. I have been a regular buyer for the last six months and have never had problems. I don't know if I am one of the lucky ones or what but stuff people are saying here is shocking. In fact I don't know whether I should continue buying from them after some of the comments I have read in this forum, but their prices are great and delivery turnaround is quick. I don't really care where the goods come from as long as they are brand new and my customers are happy. All the Wiis are PAL Spec, sealed in boxes. To date, I have never needed to return anything to them, or make a warranty claim. They have recently opened me a credit account where I pay on 30 day invoice.
  7. D M

D M

Simple Simon?
  8. greedyboy

greedyboy

Oh look they must be genuine because I can post a picture of lots of PS3 stock :)
  9. paulasalon

paulasalon Banned Member

NTM Trading

I found this forum after I had already sent payment off for a GHD Hairstraightner. To my surprise I received the item yesterday, in as described condition, it is totally brand new and was packed properly. I have even phoned GHD to activate the warranty card and GHD have confirmed it is one of their own with a 2 year warranty. I still cannot beleive it. I was pretty sure in my mind that I had lost my money after reading posts in this forum, but this proved a false alarm. or maybe I am just fortunate. I want to buy more to resell in my salon, but am still shaken by what I have read about them. I think I will continue to order one at a time. They have better prices than GHD. I don't know how they do it.
  10. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you placed an order from them can you provide the company name and details on their invoice? Also what telephone number did you use to place your order?
  11. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

With every post you make you give the police more information about you.

If you are going to post under different IDs at least try and write in a different style and use usernames that arn't in the same format.

You are a complete moron and I can't wait to see you locked up.
  12. amguncrazy

amguncrazy

must be great buying and selling by yourself, the profit margins must be huge, i wonder why we on this forum didnt think of it, buy at £130, sell at £180, make £50 each time, who needs customers huh !!!:niceone:
  13. D M

D M

This is my unquestionable proof that I have stock and will dispatch in under 24 hours from when I recieve my Western Union payment:
  14. greedyboy

greedyboy

2 bob outfit :)
  15. amguncrazy

amguncrazy

DM it looks like NTM trading have bought your first pallet, bob on the stand on is whisking it off to be delivered, WOW class outfit
    Do you take I O U's ???
  16. D M

D M

I can accept I O U's , but i'm afraid the delivery company won't. It's £10 delivery per piece, MOQ of 100.
  17. sboylesnotty

sboylesnotty Banned Member

NTM Trading

I got loads of unlocked mobile phones from this firm. They never gave me any trouble, I will continue buying from them. Theres a lot of people in here windging over nothing. NTM are sound.
  18. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you have bought from them, whats their company name, VAT number and address on your invoice?

What is their contact phone number?

What's the bet there is no reply?
  19. sboylesnotty

sboylesnotty Banned Member

If you do not have this information yourself, that confirms you have never purchased from them, so how can you call them a scam if you have not lost any money to them? That makes you a hypocrite!
  20. greedyboy

greedyboy

That is correct. Like you I have never bought from them. Then again I have never claimed to have bought from them.

So are you going to answer the questions or try and wriggle out of it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.