1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leostarsign

Leostarsign Banned Member

NTM Trading

I ordered a Panasonic Lumix Camera from these chaps a while back. I admit delivery time wasn't the best. I waited two weeks to receive the camera, and when it did eventually turn up, it was the wrong colour. I had asked for silver model and they sent me the black one by mistake. But when I returned it, the silver model turned up in days. I cannot complain as this camera would have cost me a lot more on the high street. I must add packaging was excellent, they used a generous amount of bubble wrap to protect the fragile item in transit. I think people are treating this company a bit harshly.
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you have bought from them, what's their company name, VAT number and address on your invoice?

What is their contact phone number?

What's the bet there is no reply as you are all the same person! Your IP address is identical in ALL your posts! See you ain't as clever as you think. You mug :)

Now let's see what the police have to say?
  3. HaRdy SiNgH

HaRdy SiNgH

what's the bet there will be another user register and post how wonderful this person is?
  4. D M

D M

You best get some sleep mate. Police might be round tommorow morning and they like dawn raids.
  5. greedyboy

greedyboy

he probably couldn't spell 'IP' Address :) And he had publically been exposed a s fraud while defending his fraudulent operation. How ironic? :)

Not to mention anyone who googles the company name will read all his fraudulent posts. Oh and these guy's have asked for your details also:

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/about/about.asp

Let me know if you need a PS3 for your cell, I'll give you the phone number of a legitimate company.
  6. Dman

Dman

An end to all of this

Man,

There should be a legal end to all of this.

NTM Trading are con artists- its that simple. For every fake post about how great they are theres at least double the amount of posts from regular honest people like me that have been scammed by them.

They are pathetic here is the stupid excuse I got from them last:

"Our Halifax account has been frozen as we received many dodgey cheques, which the bank is investigating. Your money is locked in our account, please visit your nearest Halifax branch to confirm what I am saying is true and reclaim your money as many others have done

Micheal"

What a load of crap. What I want to know is, how come these people are still at large?

Why havent the police and the banks taken any action against them?

Why is bt providing them with internet services after they have been reported?

Why is the moderator of this site letting them post fraudulently here?

I just want to see an end to all this.

D Man
  7. canada

canada Retired Moderator

I have banned over 10 user accounts for these Scammers.They keep opening new accounts!

Scott
  8. D M

D M

I'm sorry to hear you lost money to them but you can't blame everyone else. You say there should be a legal end to this but that's up to you persue. How far have you got?
  9. willhof

willhof

Is there no way of banning a certain IP address from registering ?
  10. JustGamesUK

JustGamesUK

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously in this thread, but NTM Trading have a full page ad in this month's runner's world! Its not even in the marketplace section just slap bang in the middle of the magazine. In the full color ad they are offering ps3's for £198 and ipod touch for £134?!?!

How are they getting away with this?
  11. lushie

lushie

I work for the business and can clarify they currently haven't paid their bill, and we are having little success chasing them down !

based on our lack of payment and your lack of goods, it does indeed appear to be a scam
  12. greedyboy

greedyboy

It's called being offered credit! The magazine expect payment 30 days from the date of the invoice. In the meantime the advert has been published and the scammer doesn't pay.
  13. Buster

Buster

14. tomanglermerse

tomanglermerse Banned Member

NTM Trading

I think if people are having problems with them, they should contact them directly to sort it out. Things do go wrong occasionally in any company mistakes/errors do occur. It is possible their bank account is frozen, maybe thats why they have put your order on hold or something. I don't know but why are they disclosing this confidential information to you if it was untrue. They don't have to tell you that if they were up to no good. You can easily verify this information with Halifax. Just tell them you want to pay a £1 in the account, if they cannot take the payment, it means they are telling the truth. Coming on this forum to say they are scamming etc is childish and will not achieve anything. As perplexed as I was, my order for a Digital Camera came through the other day, 3 days after my payment had cleared. NTM are still trading, surely if they were illigitame, police would have closed them down by now. You got to be more pesamistic, open minded. I thought credit for advertising was given to established clients, with new customers having to prepay. Strange??
  15. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

Unbelievable!

You've got some nerve you really have. Don't pretend that photo is actually you.

I can't believe you are not in prison yet, although it shouldn't be too much longer!
  16. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you have bought from them, what's their company name, VAT number and address on your invoice?

What is their contact phone number?

If you do not provide the information and supply an excuse instead, it will just prove it is a scam.

So we are all waiting, now is your chance to prove your case and prove this is not a scam...........

(Members please do not post again on this thread so my request and their answer is in plain view for all the people who google their company name)
  17. tomanglermerse

NTM Trading

That is me in the photo. What do you mean I should be in prison. Why are you so arrogant. You got attitute I tell ya. For your information, i did not request a VAT invoice and they did not provide me with one. I was asked to post them a cheque with a covering letter specifying the item I wanted and my delivery address. Pretty straightforward. I sent it to 7 Willow Cottages address as mentioned earlier in thread.
  18. greedyboy

greedyboy

Thank's for that I will report them to HMRC then :)

10/10 for effort :)

What was the address you sent the cheque to, who was it made payable to and what is their phone number then?
  19. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

OK if that's you post a picture with you sticking your thumb up.
  20. tomanglermerse

I wrote the cheque out to N T M Trading and posted it to that address. I was not given any paperwork with my item other than manuals, warranty card.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.