1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greedyboy

greedyboy

What address and what is their phone number?
  2. D M

D M

7 Willow Cottages
    LONDON
    N16 6YB

There all flats! Flats A-D.
  3. greedyboy

greedyboy

Still waiting for the phone number from tomanglermerse
  4. lushie

lushie

children children, this is supposed to be a resonsible blog, not a playground.

we here at the business have not been paid, the independent and top gear haven't been paid, there are several people who clearly have sent cheques (won't be able to do that soon) and have recieved nothing.

funny though ntm claim to accept cards in their ads, and yet don't when you call, a sure sign of a scam, less traceable, and bad for the consumer since you can't claim against your credit card. but clever on NTM's part, since the financial institutions won't lose any cash, and therefore won't chase NTM, whereas with a cheque based payment the onus is on the consumer.

NTM claimed to be a subsiduary of Shadow Bot amoingst others, they aren't.

how many signs do you need b4 you will accept this is a scam. though i am somewhat confused by tomanglermerse, i have a gut feeling he's a plant !
  5. greedyboy

greedyboy

Blimey you are sharp :) mind you don't cut yourself!

You really think he is a plant? Jeez that was lucky, I was just about to wire £10K!

I'm off to suck some eggs with my grandma :)
  6. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

It's a bit more obvious then that!

In terms of the 'children children' comments, that's misplaced. We have a scammer here who has cheated quite a few people out of thousands of pounds and is now posting under lots of different IDs attempting to say that NTM are legit.

If we don't continue to post then anyone that stumbles across this thread will see these 'positive reviews' of the company and may make a purchase.
  7. tomanglermerse

tomanglermerse Banned Member

NTM Trading

NTM have made me realise we pay far more than what we should for electronic consumer items in the West. Exploitation of cheap labour cost in Korea, Malasia, Thailand and other parts of Asia is how the multinationals are doing it. NTM have intercepted their operations by finding out where these secret factories are. Its a new concept. Throughout history cultures have refused to adapt to major change, which is exactly what is happening here. People here are questioning how they are able to do it, because they have know local knowledge of these countries, and disbelief thats its possible to achieve such a thing, makes them think its all a scam. But we have to face it, we pay far more here for electronics, than what they cost to produce. We have to start accepting this. No wonder NTM have so much opposition. I think soon every enterprenuer will be exploring these Asian contries to follow suite. I am cernainly thinking about this myself. Its sad that these guys are trying to enlighten us about how we are being ripped off by the major brands/manufactures and instead of supporting them we go against them. The illiterates in this forum cannot see this.
  8. greedyboy

greedyboy

Thanks for the economics lesson but this has been happening for the last 50 years. And for someone who is obviously a right thicko and only purchased one camera by sending a cheque, you sure do know a lot about their business. :)

I'm still waiting for that phone number or are you not going to share it? ;)
  9. D M

D M

The good thing is NTM Scam Trading is only posting here because 'business' must be slow.
  10. tomanglermerse

NTM Trading

They are still answering their landline phone number
  11. greedyboy

greedyboy

GHD Hair Straightener - New MK4 Model - £55.84 :)

They can only be purchased direct from GHD and not a factory anywhere in the world :) (along with most of the stuff listed).

Economics question to
    tomanglermerse :

How do you bypass the manufacturer and buy direct from the factory? DUH!
  12. studio1one

studio1one

well then post it. I'm sure a lot of people would be very happy to see it.
  13. tomanglermerse

Maybe they own the building or something or it could be a warehouse conversion. Have any of you actually gown down to 7 Willow Cottages? You say its A-D but that doesn't mean they are proper flats as it would be in numbers. The address is 7 Willow Cottages. Or they could be units A-D or maybe this is just on Royal Mail database from past occupancy which has not been updated. Their phone number is the same as on the ad and they are still answering the phone. It doesn't look like they are running anywhere
  14. studio1one

studio1one

so post the phone number then and I'll call them.

If you're not them and they're not a scammer what have you got to lose.

Either post the phone number for all to see or be proven that you are in fact a plant and scamming scum.
  15. greedyboy

greedyboy

Have you heard of google earth? I am looking at very clear satalite image of the building right now and I can assure you it is not a warehouse full of electronics!

Still waiting for that phone number!
  16. tomanglermerse

NTM Trading

Google earth doesn't show anything, it gives you a rough image looking down on the building. What exactly can you see. Do they have good roofing on their building? Any broken slates. Lol. It must be a big building if its A-D units. As for posting the phone number. I did that twice and ity was removed from the forum, perhaps it because the mediator doesn't allow. I can see you are not accepting the harsh truth. What you have hear is a herd of reactionary bigots who refuse to adapt to change.
  17. studio1one

studio1one

ok fine PM me the phone number then it can't be removed and I will verify the company.
  18. tomanglermerse

D M has posted it along with their product list on page 14.
  19. studio1one

studio1one

020 8884 0327,
    Fax No: 020 8711 5744, Mobile No: 07939 053 885

great I'll call
  20. tomanglermerse

NTM Trading

Speaking of google, NTM are having a lot of positive testimonials from Ebay members on google
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.