1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. studio1one

studio1one

redirects to disconnected mobile.

Scam.
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

That's because you have been busy posting on there. You really are a thick mug aren't you :) Have you ever heard of an IP address?
  3. greedyboy

greedyboy

BUSTED! :)

Oh wait, maybe they have problems with their phones? Maybe workmen accidently cut the phoneline. Maybe they are relocating to a larger non existent warehouse? Maybe it is related to their bank being frozen and they are setting up another company?

What's today's excuse?
  4. studio1one

studio1one

funny that. When I googled it all I got was a load of magazine articles telling people not to buy form you because it was falsely booked under a company who knew nothing about the advert and that no orders had been fulfilled.

I'm going to keep posting on this thread so it stays at the top of google and people can see what a scammer you are.

Eventually you'll get what you deserve and the police will catch up with you
  5. FiveStarWholesale

FiveStarWholesale

:rofl: This guy is truly the master of disguise!

If you received your delivery today post the tracking number.
  6. willhof

willhof

God - Somebody please just ban his I.P address.

This is a complete and utter waste of everybodys time.
  7. canada

canada Retired Moderator

N T M Trading Scammers!

We are dealing with more than one individual.I have banned four more user accounts for the Scammers!

Scott
  8. willhof

willhof

Sorry Scott. I didn't realise. :(
  9. greedyboy

greedyboy

he never got on because he never asked for one :)
  10. D M

D M

I asked for 20% discount for 10 PCS and he threw in free delivery, what a generous supplier.

His sort code is this bank:
    ABBEY NATIONAL PLC
    Cahoot Savings Account
    BD1 9EQ

BD postcode is Bradford.

'Micheal' don't expect payment anytime soon. Sorry if I got you excited with my order. NOT!
  11. greedyboy

greedyboy

email him and ask for another 10% discount :)
  12. D M

D M

Done.

But I have a slight feeling he might read this forum.
  13. greedyboy

greedyboy

You won't get a reply in that case. The terminology is very similar. Shows how dumb he is inriminating himself on a public forum. There is one born every minute:)
  14. studio1one

studio1one

OMG this campaign has to be one of the most pathetic things I have ever witnessed. Why are you wasting your time?

what do you hope to achieve by this obsessive behaviour?

you know your gonna get busted in the end.

Anthony I trust you are passing all these IP adresses and times onto the police.
  15. neilofwales

neilofwales Banned Member

NTM Trading

You lot are worrying over nothing. Nintendo Wii received in good order. It arrived factory sealed in packaging. I have fully tested the console before leaving this feedback for the company. My comments don't do them justice, fantastic quality for money. 100% Genuine Top wholesaler. NTM you have my support
  16. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you did buy from them what was their name, address, vat number on their invoice and the city link tracking number?
  17. greedyboy

greedyboy

If you did buy from them what was their name, address, vat number on their invoice and the city link tracking number?

What a surprise no one is posting the tracking number?
  18. davebourne

davebourne Banned Member

NTM Trading

By the way, I paid by bank transfer into their cahoot account. BACS Transfer is an established/respected form of payment from business to business. It has been around for years. Its not like they asked me to by Western Union or something. I new they were okay when I spoke to Micheal on the phone, I could tell from his voice he is an intelligent sophisticated businessman. Thank Micheal. I am here for you always.
  19. greedyboy

greedyboy

What a surprise no one is posting the tracking number?
  20. davebourne

davebourne Banned Member

I did not ask for an invoice and was not given one. The whole transactions was done via email, efficiently and productively.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.