1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

N T M Trading

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by R.Mankelow, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davebourne

davebourne Banned Member

It was delivered by Royal Mail Standard Parcels. They know how to cut costs, nothing wrong with that.
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

so basically you do not have one shred of proof you ordered anything or received anything? So why should anyone believe you when there is negative press all over the internet? ;)

I can post proof it's a scam. So unless you can provide proof you are wasting your time.
  3. greedyboy

greedyboy

Other than a happy fictions customer, what concern is it of yours? Do you spend all day posting on the internet defending every company you use such as BT, British Gas etc? I think not.

So where is the proof that NTM isn't a scam other than saying you received your items?

How can NTM sue when they do not even exist?
  4. greedyboy

greedyboy

5. davebourne

davebourne Banned Member

6. greedyboy

greedyboy

Well you best contact your, sorry i mean get NTM to contact their solicitors. But i have a feeling they will be busy attending to more pressing matters such as the pending SFO investigation. So don't concern yourself with our so called scam, we are in the clear ;)
  7. greedyboy

greedyboy

You seem to take it very personal that your company has been exposed as a scam :)
  8. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Forum member "davebourne" has been Banned for Scamming,same IP address as user "kevin1234" .

Scott
  9. studio1one

studio1one

10. studio1one

studio1one

11. studio1one

studio1one

12. studio1one

studio1one

13. studio1one

studio1one

why are you spending so much time and effort trying to do this? your scam is well and truly busted and reputation ruined. The more you post on this thread the more busted you get and the more your rep is ruined. You will get caught eventually and anything I can do to help nail you and all your ilk I will.
  14. CharlesDerby

CharlesDerby Banned Member

NTM Trading

And I honestly believed there was something wrong with NTM. Thats how much I was mislead by this scamming forum. If you cannot trust forums for independent advise from genuine members of the public, who can you trust. What is this world coming to? Obviously thats why you keep posting lies about them to keep public interested. Tell me how much do you members on here get paid. How does the pay per click, Adsense scam actually work? Is that everytime someone types scam in the search engine, you get paid or when you reply to posts, so was all those post about unfulfilled orders lies to generate traffic to this site? I have taken a look at youtube, but is a bit complicated can you elaborate this swindal for me. This must be the ligit con of the century, you lot must be earning a fortune. I think I will take a small order from NTM afterall. But watching this forum over last few days has been educational. There has been some very intereting comments put forward by some academics. If I learnt something it is to question everything in this world and not to accept anything for what it is, to look beyond the obvious in search of the truth. Bloody hell!! Is this our modern world screwing each other over to get paid!!! Are magazines in on this scam too, how do they get paid from this system. I would like some answers please.
  15. greedyboy

greedyboy

I have been there and it's an empty flat! I only live round the corner in Kings Cross :) So what you got to say to that?
  16. CharlesDerby

I don't believe a thing you are saying. Again making up lies about them to keep public inetersted, so you can get paid from google. How sad low life, still trying to protest your innocence. You know you haven't been there!! How much are you earning for this legit scam, slagging companies to get paid???How many of you are in on it
  17. studio1one

studio1one

just awesome. Scamming forum

you saying that the independent, mac world, talking retail and themoneysavingexpert are also all scams huh?

the more you post the more people get to read about your scam and see the proof.

"the harder you close your grip the more star systems will slip through your fingers"
  18. CharlesDerby

Pay Per Click, Adsence Scamming Forum
  19. studio1one

studio1one

LMAO

the independent is on an adsense revenue ring?

you're off your nut mate. Keep posting, you dig more of a whole every time
  20. studio1one

studio1one

you think typing in these keywords is going to discredit this forum on google?

you need help, badly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.