1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Need advice on selling weapons shaped, non leathal items

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance & Issues' started by barzyp, Dec 23, 2016.

1. barzyp

barzyp

I have looked noline but have not been able to unsterdant whether my prouct is classes as an imitation or not under the UK firearms laws so I need some clarification.

E.G I want to produce a hand grenade shaped sponge and sell on various E-commerce websites. Is this possible? What are the rules surrounding the manufacture of weapon shaped, non lethal products?

Thank you.
  2. Cody

Cody

Unfortunately I too cannot find much information about this. However, let's hope someone replies soon to help you out.

There have been occasions where members of the public would be arrested for having on their person an item in the shape of a weapon, and although non-lethal, this can still be used to cause havoc and confusion amongst the public. You may want to think about the moral side of the business, and whether or not you'd want your business to be recognised in this way.