1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Events Need Shipping? Call JK!

Discussion in 'General Stocklists' started by JK Liao, Apr 18, 2019.

1. JK Liao

JK Liao

Hi Everyone!

Have you ever thought about that who can help me to handle my shipment from China, even just a small box?
    Have you ever thought about why your competitors always got a lower price from China than you?
    Have you ever thought about how can I find a reliable agent in China who knows the whole Link of the foreign trade supply chain?

If you thought about the above problems more than once and never solve it, here I am.

I'm JK from Mega Hugo Shipping Company who has been worked in the shipping area for more than 6years and operated a lot of EXW, FOB, DDU&DDP projects from China to Europe,USA, Australia...

I'm not only provide shipping services but also can help the foreign buyers get the tax return from the government. You may don't know but your competitor already got the tax return for a long time. That's why they got a lower price than you.

For now, we can offer you so much more services, such as: arrange payment for your vendors, collect goods, QC.....

As I always said to my clients: You take care of the market, I take care of your order.

Welcome to check my profile on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jk-liao-4859617b/

Or send me email for more details:(Email Hidden for Privacy)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong