1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Need your opinion about my website

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by Gisurona, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Gisurona

Gisurona

Who can check my website: *****************************, recently redesigned it and now I want to hear your opinion? Rate it from the point of view of the user, and who has experience from the point of view of the programmer / designer.
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

Lovely... Hope your website works well for you.
    Gisurona likes this.
  3. Gisurona

Gisurona

why I can't see my link?
  4. Lauren Hayward

Lauren Hayward

Because I think that is against
    forum rules
  5. truffy

truffy

Very much like the typography, and the cutout lettering for your Newsletter section is great, wish i'd thought of this, if only I could right-click and see what the font was :)
  6. liamhawes

liamhawes

What did the 100s of other forums you asked the same thing on think? :cwl:

To be honest though, the site was so quick I had to go look up what hosting was being used
  7. Jed

Jed

I suspect the OP just wanted a back link seeing as they haven't logged back in. Link removed :)

It is lightning fast though!
  8. liamhawes

liamhawes

Yeah I took a look at the backlink profile and there were hundreds of them asking exact same thing on forums, new account, ask question, then leave.

Hosting appeared to be cloudflare?
  9. Jed

Jed

I didn't know Cloudflare offered hosting as such? Could it be their global content delivery network they're using?

Seems a bit overkill for their site though.