New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandise

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by truereddevil, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truereddevil

truereddevil

Official band t-shirts and movies & games retro type shirts basically the exact same ones you see in hmv these shirts sell from £4.99 - £16.99 some even for more you will get a mixed bunch diferent sizes from XS - XXL note the sizes also include kids upto adult here are some of the lines i deal in please note that these t - shirts are end of the line stock and not seconds

The lines will be merchandise from artists, bands & tv programmes such as Kings Of Leon, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Trivium, Fall Out Boy, The Kooks, The Killers, The Ramones, Wolfmother, Rancid, The Gallows, Thundercats, Superman, Spiderman, Heroes, James Brown, Bob Dylan, Goonies, Transformers, Paramore, Fall Of troy, The Godfather, Quinten Tarantino, The Streets,The Rolling Stones, Richard Pryor,My chemical romance Nintendo & many more.

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE OFFICIALLY LICENCED T-SHIRTS SO BASICALLY YOU CAN SELL THESE WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO AND HAVE THAT PEACE OF MIND THAT NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO SUE YOU FOR COPYRIGHT!!!

ALSO THE PICS YOU SEE ARE A GUIDE TO THE TYPE OF T-SHIRTS YOU WILL RECEIVE THE T-SHIRTS CHANGE WEEKLY BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE SOME OF THE T-SHIRTS IN THE PICS IF YOU BUY IN SMALL QUANTITYS THEN DO NOT EXPECT TO GET THE EXACT T-SHIRTS IN THE PICS THE BIGGER QUANTITY YOU BUY THE BETTER MIX YOU WILL RECEIVE AND MORE CHANCE OF MOST OF THE T-SHIRTS IN THE PICS

Location of goods: Physical with me in wakefield (uk) as from monday 22/06/09

Stock Quantity Available: Unlimited

Minimum Order Quantity: 20pcs

Newbie tasters or just people who cannot afford a high MOQ to start with
    (20 shirt mix £110 Delivered) Works out at just £5 per shirt
    (50 shirt mix £235 delivered) Works out at just £4.50 per shirt
    Price Per Item: 100pcs £4.00
    200-400 pcs £3.75
    500+ pcs £3.25
    BIGGER QUANTITYS I AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATION SO JUST ASK ME!!!

Payment Methods: Paypal Masspay
    Paypal (verified 3.4% fee)
    Bank Transfer

Shipping Methods: APC Overnight (Contact me for quote) GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY IF ORDERED BEFORE 3.30PM

Buyers Liabilities: None

Pictures: Already in this thread

Contact Details: Contact me either through this thread or by PM

2. FBGame

FBGame

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

I am interested in the products, would it be possible to be emailed pictures?
  3. truereddevil

truereddevil

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

Yes no problem just pm me with your email address thanks
  4. MoMo79

MoMo79

Hi, can you send me some pictures please? What would the cost of shipping 100 in UK be?

cheers! :)
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Hi the pictures my friend are as above if your wanting other pics as the labels n stuff then i can send you them no problems for 100pcs that would be £4.00 per shirt so £400 plus delivery on top would be £15 - £20

Regards rick
  6. truereddevil

truereddevil

Anymore interest in these some good margin to be made :)
  7. truereddevil

truereddevil

Any more interest :)
  8. afashionablelif

afashionablelif

yeah mate, how much to ship them to 4870 Australia?
    How many you got all up?
  9. jayjrc

jayjrc

any hip hop? or bob marley etc?
  10. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes there were some bob marley but all gone now don't think there was any hip hop explain a little more though on what type of hip hop do you mean the singers? I will be getting alot more in before the end of next week though
  11. truereddevil

truereddevil

Depends on what quantity my friend a 5kg package to austrailia your looking at £75 i have as many as you want to order :)
  12. afashionablelif

afashionablelif

how many shirts fit in a 5kg parcel?
    Sounds like freight may make it unviable.
    That's about $160 AU
  13. alexg

alexg

Am I right in thinking you don't choose which ones you get you just get 100 mixed?

Cheers
  14. truereddevil

truereddevil

Your looking at between 100-150 shirts in a 5kg box if you can find a more viable way to send these to you then you can try by all means but so far that is the cheapest i have found
  15. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes thats correct alexg to get them at these excellent prices i just take a mix of shirts different sizes men & womens & kids and i have never been dissapointed very good value for money if you want to pick your own shirts and sizes then it gets more expensive and your margin gets much smaller
  16. truereddevil

truereddevil

Any more interest with these :)
  17. afashionablelif

afashionablelif

hi mate.
    Freight is too expensive for me on these ones.
    Pity, because you have a good product there.

Cheers,
    Jamie
  18. truereddevil

truereddevil

Jamie i have pm-d you :niceone:
  19. Samman

Samman

What lines do you have?
    We are interested poker, biker, tattoos not music.
    Regards.
  20. truereddevil

truereddevil

Hi the lines i deal in are in the start of this thread unfortunately i do not deal in the above of what you have asked :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.