New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandise

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by truereddevil, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidan80

Aidan80

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

Hi,

Do you still have wrestling related tees?

Thanks
  2. truereddevil

truereddevil

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

Aidan80 yes still have a few wrestling t-shirts and cybersnake leave it with me i will get you a list sorted
  3. Aidan80

Aidan80

True would it be enough to fill an order or would i need to order something else to make up the amount?

Thanks
    Aidan
  4. Rudisback

Rudisback

Ok Thank you.

Will you have also Women t-shirts ?

I'll watch this space , please keep me updated if I don't come back to you when you'll have those t-shirts ^^

Thanks.
  5. DPO81

DPO81

Hi there,

I just wondered if you could email me a list of what is available please to:

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

thanks in advance.
  6. JackLunn

JackLunn

Ditto! (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  7. truereddevil

truereddevil

There is no actual list because these are mixes please read beginning advert :)
  8. LouisW

LouisW

Received my t-shirts today - excellent mix and great quality, fast dispatch too (next working day!).

Will definitely be buying more!
  9. UDOBS

UDOBS

Are these still for sale? I'm interested if you can provide proof the images/brands are officially licenced and licenced to resell
  10. truereddevil

truereddevil

A pleasure to do business louis glad you liked them
  11. truereddevil

truereddevil

I can 100% guarantee my t-shirts are official and genuine and have rights to be re-sold i would not dare sell them if they wasn't and risk my reputation or give anybody a chance to sue me

How would you like me to prove it?
    I can get an official letter from my supplier and forward this onto you but all addresses will be removed and my suppliers name to protect my supplier
  12. Rocker Locker

Rocker Locker

I will back Ricky up here, some of his stock is what he has purchased from us, the rest is what he has purchased from the same suppliers we use, and i can assure you the stock is genuine & licensed for resale in the UK & Europe.

I will not give the supplier names up either, but i will tell you i've had Negative feedback removed from Ebay when people have claimed fakes, and we've provided our Powerseller account manager with proof to the contrary.

Gail
  13. truereddevil

truereddevil

Cheers gail for the backup on this one i appreciate it :niceone:
  14. truereddevil

truereddevil

Anymore takers :)
  15. whynot

whynot

Are you still offering?
    I'm coming up to my 10th post, so will PM you once I can ;)
  16. truereddevil

truereddevil

Pm'd you thankyou for your interest
  17. truereddevil

truereddevil

This is a constant offer so anymore takers :)
    AZAMI1605 likes this.
  18. tokeikedai

tokeikedai

do you do dropshipping? Duty import for clothing to my country is obscenely high. It's not worth for small time seller like me to do it.
  19. truereddevil

truereddevil

I do not do dropshipping as yet but this is something i am certainly looking into

Rick
  20. tmk

tmk

can you send me only kids? and what is the price if i want only kids diffrent styles and sizes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.