New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandise

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by truereddevil, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

:rofl:

2. truereddevil

truereddevil

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

Do you really think i am just going to hand my supplier to you on a plate it took me at least a year of hard work to find this supplier? :)

I can provide proof if needed that these are fully licenced t-shirts
  3. truereddevil

truereddevil

Nightdude thankyou very much for your contribution to my thread i am glad you are happy
  4. m7cky

m7cky

Hi mate,
    Do you do a movie mix of shirts?
    Cheers
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Are you sure it's just movies you would be interested in if i am being honest the band shirts sell for alot more than the movie t-shirts, if your wanting to take them at the prices in this thread then i cannot do them at this price you would have to take the mix, but i do have lists of movie t-shirts where you can pick what you want for example as soon as transformers came out,lost boys or lesbian vampire killers :D etc you can get these type of shirts straight away but the cost is around the £8.50 - £10 mark
  6. truereddevil

truereddevil

Anymore interest :)
  7. Adam1

Adam1

I am very interested in your t-shirts could you send me more pictures if i sent you my email?
  8. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes no problem just wait until you get over 10 - 15 posts then pm me with your email :)
  9. truereddevil

truereddevil

Adam1 did you get my message
  10. Sentenza

Sentenza

hi

I would be interested in your tshirs, could you please send me a PM with your email adress?

thanks you
  11. shradoyaca

shradoyaca

Hi, I am also interested. How much would the minimum be to post to 2291, NSW, Australia. Thanks
  12. truereddevil

truereddevil

Sentenza i sent you a PM thanks :)
  13. Sentenza

Sentenza

yes i had it

thanks mate
  14. Jeddy3

Jeddy3

Hi there is there preference between band shirts and tv themed or is it completely random?

Cheers

Mark
  15. Michael

Michael

The prices in the original post are if you take a random mix, however if you wanted just music/rock band designs I believe this is possible but the price goes up slightly.

I am sure Rick will be along shortly to confirm the full details.
  16. Jeddy3

Jeddy3

Ta mate, much appreciated
  17. truereddevil

truereddevil

Hi demonfire thanks for your interest i currently have just got 2 more suppliers on board now so i am working hard on getting new suppliers at the minute so i can give my customers more of a decent spread in the t-shirts than i am currently getting, So in ansewr to your question within the next few weeks i wil be adding just band mixes,movies & tv series and characters and also even gaming t-shirts, I am also looking at doing the t-shirts on a system of bronze,silver and gold so watch this space

Thankyou micheal for covering for me

Regards Rick :)
  18. Jeddy3

Jeddy3

Ok mate thanks alot i will keep in touch im certainly interested
  19. Jeddy3

Jeddy3

Oh one more thing, will you have any MUSE shirts coming in? thanks
  20. truereddevil

truereddevil

No muse shirts for a while actually jeddy3 i'm afraid but hopefully some of my new suppliers will have some :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.