New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandise

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by truereddevil, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeddy3

Jeddy3

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

ok mate thankyou.. let me know when your up and running with you new suppliers so i can order band shirts

all the best
  2. skins62

skins62

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

hi pal can you poss e-mail me some pics please
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)

many thanks
  3. truereddevil

truereddevil

Will let you know jeddy as soon as i am up & running thanks

If anybody would like to see any pics please look at the pics at the beginning of this thread or follow the link to my shop and have a look that way thanks
  4. skins62

skins62

20 shirt mix £110 Delivered) Works out at just £5 per shirt

hi pal can i order these please when would delivery be and what payment method please
    many thanks
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes how would you like to pay PM me you now have enough posts thanks :)
  6. skins62

skins62

hi pal did you get my pm could do with gettin these ordered please
  7. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes received your pm skins62 did you receive the t-shirts ok :)
  8. skins62

skins62

yup got the t-shirts
    will they sell is the question ?
    to be honest im just gunna put them on the market stall for £7.99 each
    not that optimistic tho
    richard
  9. ballymoremonty

ballymoremonty

Say for an order of twenty shirts to try them out, would it be possible to get only M's and L's.
  10. truereddevil

truereddevil

Unfortunately do not have that many m's left at the mo but as it says in the advert it's a mixture i cannot cherry pick for members on these type of t-shirts if you would like me to do that spend that little bit more with me at £6.25 a t-shirt and i will give you a better type seller t-shirt and guarantee you all m's and l's so on a 20 shirt mix it would be £135 delivered
  11. truereddevil

truereddevil

Bump :d
  12. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Do thease come in origanal packaging(poly bags) with tags,labels etc??Also are thease dead stock from the stores mentioned in your first post?? Sorry if already mentioned.
  13. truereddevil

truereddevil

Did you get the email joe :)
  14. bygone-clothin

bygone-clothin

Im interested can you please email me your list please thank you
  15. mrpotts

mrpotts

Hi,

MY name is Andy and i have been looking around on this site for a few weeks now, just reading the advice and taking it all in.I very interested in the t-shirts as this is just the sort of thing that i am looking to sell.

At the moment i dont have the money to buy any off you, but will be looking to get the lot of 20 as soon as i can. I jusy wanted to make myself known to you and that i hope to be able to do business with as soon as possible.
  16. michael831020

michael831020

I am interested in the products, would it be possible to be emailed pictures?
  17. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Sorry mate,no i never,could you please resend it. Cheers:)
  18. truereddevil

truereddevil

Hi joe these basically are end of the line t-shirts some come in packaging but most don't they do not come with tags i wouldn't say its dead stock as you can get some decent shirts with these to all the people asking for photos they are at the beginning of this thread

Rick
  19. truereddevil

truereddevil

Anymore interest on these
  20. simow 99

simow 99

im intereted in taking 20.
    bank transfer ok?same as before?

thanks simon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.