New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandise

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by truereddevil, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOBW

BOBW

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

hi,

im interested in anything wrestling related....

thanks
  2. truereddevil

truereddevil

Re: New Official Licensed Mens & Womens T-Shirts Rock Band/TV Series/Movie Merchandis

Yep that would be fine simon just let me know in the morning wednesday thanks would also need your address again

Regards rick
  3. simow 99

simow 99

ok ill email you
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  4. truereddevil

truereddevil

Ok simon receiveved it and bobw have emailed you with the wrestling t-shirts thanks :)
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Did you receive the email i sent you :)
  6. boixter

boixter

email me the pictures of your t-shirts which are available! how much will it cost to ship to Singapore? ;)
  7. boixter

boixter

my email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)!
  8. truereddevil

truereddevil

Emailed you thanks :)
  9. cowboy3448

cowboy3448

Can you e-mail me a stock & price list please?

Thanks

Dave
  10. shoprichards

shoprichards

Hi, Can you please send me detailed price list for your products on my id (Email Hidden for Privacy) please. Send asap.
  11. cowboy3448

cowboy3448

Could i get a stock and price list as well please?

Thanks

Dave
  12. Matty

Matty

Stock and price please:

13. truereddevil

truereddevil

Just to let everybody know who has left there email i am currently away for upto 10 days so i will email you all when i get back to have a look at what type of stock i do just follow my signature but if your taking this offer in this thread the stock constantly changes and on this offer you just take a mix cannot cherry pick thats why the price is so cheap
  14. rslpool

rslpool

hi could i get a list also please (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  15. shoprichards

shoprichards

hi, please let me your stock and price update asap if possible with pictures pls mail me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  16. truereddevil

truereddevil

To everybody asking to see pics if you check the beginning of this thread there are pics already up to give you a general idea of what you would receive i cannot send pacific pictures of stock because in this offer the lines constantly change and you are taking a mix cannot cherry pick and send pics of certain shirts think of it as like when you used to buy a lucky sweet bag at the shop and you didn't know what you was getting until you opened the bag type of thing

If people are just wanting pics of the more upto date t-shirts wher you can pick your own then i can do this for you but it will not be as cheap as this offer

Also if people want to see exactly what i sell and are interested in certain shirts i sell then follow the link in my signature and get back to me

Hope this explains things a little better

Regards Rick
  17. truereddevil

truereddevil

Anymore for anymore ;)
  18. ifixas

ifixas

Hi,
    Do you ship to Lithuania?
    Also how about your stock? Do you update it?
    Thanks
  19. truereddevil

truereddevil

Yes not a problem in sending to lithuania if your taking this offer in this thread i am afraid there is no stock list as it is a mix you would be taking
  20. Rudisback

Rudisback

Is it possible to choose a "category mix" ? I mean , I would like to only mix Nintendo tshirts.

Cheers,
    Rudisback
  21. truereddevil

truereddevil

I currently do not do gaming t-shirts but i am looking into this at the moment and i will soon be doing catagory mixes so watch this space :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.