1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

New To Selling

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by Blair Mccrone, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Blair Mccrone

Blair Mccrone

Hi I am looking for help and advice on buying wholesale goods that I can sell on eBay/Amazon

Just wondering if there are any sites that I could use to get started would be greatly appreciated
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi Blair,

Welcome to TWF! You are in the right place to find answers on starting up.

First off, if you are looking for a product, do you have any particular niche in mind? You could get products anywhere, but getting into a product line could be tougher than it looks.

Think of it this way, perhaps you would like to start off something small first. If your initial goal is to get early feedback on eBay or Amazon (get 5 star ratings immediately), maybe you should begin with small items first or commodities that sell quite fast. Teeth Whitening pens used to be a buzz here, you buy low wholesale, then sell at a good price on eBay or Amazon just to get in high feedback fast.

Perhaps you are planning into getting into a certain niche immediately. I believe the best way is to google that product and see if you could get some suppliers who sell those. Of course, you need to be careful and must perform due diligence first before buying anything. Alternatively you could post anything you need in our Stock Wanted section, and one of our advertisers might have what you need.

If there are any questions you would like to ask, feel free!

All the best!
    B2B eCommerce portal likes this.