1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

New to these forums

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by mickanta, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mickanta

mickanta

Hi
    I am a new member and not sure how to find my way round
    First of all what is avata?

Also I want to advertise stock for sale like buy now or in auction do I have to have a stock shifter account to advertise in wholesale forums

mickanta
  2. Jenilee

Jenilee

Hi mickanta,

The avatar is the icon or logo that can be found above your username. Aside from your username having an avatar helps members identify you however this is optional.

To add avatar to your profile, click on your username found at the upper left side of the forum and click on the Avatar link. The Avatar Editor box will appear where you have the option to upload or change your avatar. Please make sure that the avatar follows our terms on appropriate content and does not contravene our terms on advertising:
    http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/terms/

Regarding advertising in the forum, this will depend whether your business/stocks are located in the UK or otherwise. Please visit this link to check what your options are: http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/

Hope this helps.
  3. Andrew Herbert

Andrew Herbert

Hello i am very new to this site i have been trying to reply to posts and private message. can you please explain how i can private message users regarding a post?

thanks
  4. Jenilee

Jenilee

5. Andrew Herbert

Andrew Herbert

Ok thank you jenilee i will have a read of the following link