nicebase.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by trendsetters204, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trendsetters204

trendsetters204

Hi,
    I'm a newbie seller and looking for a wholesaler. I found site by the name of Nicebase.com. i was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before? I've emailed the person regarding shipment and their merchandise and overall they seem legit but the website kinda worries me. They accept credit card transactions powered by authorize.net, which im not familiar with and also they have the BBBonline logo at the bottom of their page but theres no link to the actual website itself. I did a search on BBBonline and their company did not show up. Completely confused, anybody out there have an opinion on this site? Thanks.
  2. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

Trendsetters204,

The website name is 'nicebase'!! yeah thats right 'nisebase' for FAKES!!!!
    Check the Rock and republic BECKHAM jeans! $700 for 20!!! your having a laugh. thats around £20 a pair when they retail at over £250!!!!! oh yeah and Evisu jeans for around £28! R&R are more expensive than Evisu, but their prices don't reflect that. And anyway £28 a pair for Evisu jeans, not in our life time!!!!

When the mods are on then I think they will find a 'nicebase' for this site in the 'Name and Shame' section!!

Dave
  3. Anthony

Anthony

Nicely put Dave.. :D

Certainly looks as if from those prices that they are fakes! I am not a clothing expert but £12 a piece for A&F polo shirts isn't right!

Agree with Dave on this..

Anybody got any objections to putting them in the "nicebase" for Name & Shame section.. :p
  4. belindav123

belindav123

Oh yes can confirm all fakes.

Name and Shame I vote....

Cheers
    Belinda
  5. trendsetters204

trendsetters204

how can you confirm? have you ordered from them before?
  6. guru4us

guru4us

trensetters, they website might be real..i.e. sending u the goods u order..but ALL the goods are fakes/replicas

u'll get in trouble with the law
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.