1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Oceanwholesale.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by mamma, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamma

mamma

I deal with him for the Sony PSP 1004k and Apple Ipod Nano 4gb as well as the 25pcs Lacoste T-Shirt. He took the money and never seen him on msn online again. In most replies from the quotation he made, he present very professionally answered all questions and seem to know the business well. eg. the delivery term and refund policy. Also his Invoice is written in every customer name and qty which I ordered to be delievered to my customer.

Could anyone suggest anything to me have anyone deal with this guy and the website has definitely look very impressive and price is very competitive. But the website usually have payment and contact details, but recently it has been cancelled and seem like have more other address before e.g: sales@oceanwholesale.com, sm01@oceanwholesale.com and sm02@oceanwholesale.com. What does it suggest?

His contact details as:

PAYMENT FOR WESTREN UNION
    FRIST NAME: ZHEN
    LAST NAME: HE
    ADDRESS: ZHONGSHAN CITY,CHINA

ID CARD NO.: 430481198109117330

Tel(Fax)- 86-0760-2328754
    Mobile-86-013427062241
    Mailbox oceanwholesale08@126.com
    Website www.oceanwholesale.com
    online msn name is Market service.co.ltd-Jackson

Email(MSN): sales@oceanwholesale.com
    Tel no.: 86-20-31867872

Policy
    SHIPPING / DELIVERY

- All items price are FOB in GunagZhou,China.The proforma invoice total amount already include shipping and handling fee for shipping to UK.
    - All of items your order from our compnay are shipped directly from China and directly sent to your address or your customers address you gave us.
    - Delivery takes 4 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS to the UK.
    - All packages must be signed for pickup. If nobody is at home, your local post office or delivery company may hold your package for pickup with short time or they may return the package to sender.
    - Packages can be tracked only when there is a delay in shipping time. You must contact us under these circumstances.
    -Also all of the product order from our company,the customs didn't charge duty and tax.If your customs holds your items and don't give you back by any reason, rule or policy, we will refund the money to you.
    - We do NOT ship C.O.D.
    - All sizes are in US and EU size.
    - All of your order will have send to you proforma invoice to you with order No.
    - All items we here will pass you tracking numbers for your reference
    - All items are brand new with bag or box and so on
    - After your payment please let us know back details as soon as possible
    - All questions will be replied in the next 10 hours ( not including weekend or holiday )
    - All problems we will solve together with your help
    - For shipping company we here will let you know ,you can choose the shipping ways on our company proforma invoice.
    - For your items we have including insurance for you so you need not pay any more insureance again
    - You will receive an order confirmation via email after payment.
    - If items you ordered are in stock, your order will be shipped within 2 days of receiving your confirmation and payment.
    - All of items having several colors (such as color red and color green and so on),Pls send the details information to me of the order,which color you are wanted order from our company.all of the terms we according to you demand.
    - Ask all questions beofore buying your products.
    - We will send the tracking# to you,after you payment checked,if the payment haven't problem,we will send the tracking# to you in 48 hours.

If any more problems please let us know soonest send email to oceanwholesale08@126.com

Waiting for your reply
    Tel(Fax)- 86-0760-2328754
    Mobile -86-013427062241
    Mailbox oceanwholesale08@126.com
    Website www.oceanwholesale.com

Best regards

Jackson

MARKET SERVICE(GROUP) CO.,LTD OCEANWHOLESALE DEPARTMENT
  2. mamma

mamma

I just found out that the www.oceanwholesale.com is a complete scammer! Oceanwholesale, garmentwholesale.cn, seekinchina and chinagarmentonline are the same thing! they have all the same employees but still try to deny it!

Please refer to the link below that it has actually running a few website before and they are all scammer! Including the staff you speacking to are complete scandal!

http://216.239.59.104/search?hl=en&lr=&q=cache%3ApEpCZSmylWYJ%3Ascamvictimsunited.com%2FphpBB2%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D940%26view%3Dprevious%26sid%3D97ed42882349752a199258757ac28de0+

Please give me your comments and suggestions to stop them go large!
  3. net2go

net2go

can't... the only way is to educate the buyers, but I think... the best way is to .... get scammed... I mean seriously... that's how I learned too.

we can post as much info on here as we want, but there are those who purchase from these scammers, and then come to this forum, and try to PROVE that these scammers are legit, WHY you ask? Because they don't want to believe that our world is full of these f**kers, going around leeching bags of money
  4. mamma

mamma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.