1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Oliver Goehler

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Brandsearcher, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Brandsearcher

Brandsearcher

2. guru4us

guru4us

baaah...not another one of those again..sites like these are one to a dozen..
  3. Brandsearcher

Brandsearcher

Do you recommend anything similar?
  4. guru4us

guru4us

not really..
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Would have to agree with guru..

There are plenty of these similar sites and the person in question I have never heard of.. :(

If you are looking to get information then this forum is the place to find it out.. :)

Plus we don't charge you for it either.. :p
  6. guru4us

guru4us

hmmmm....*ponders*
  7. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

The theme of these guides is pretty much the same across all formats, thats why I have started my auction site to get ebayers/auction sellers to develop their own help groups and expert posts :D

Mike
  8. guru4us

guru4us

most of the info u can get on sites like olivergoehler can be obtained for free anyway..and like Anthony said, we might be able to help you out too..for free!
  9. Brandsearcher

Brandsearcher

Thanks guys.

I've been studying this website and its proving to be really helpful already :)
  10. Anthony

Anthony

Good... we aim to please.. :)
  11. guru4us

guru4us

12. paulyork

paulyork

I visited that site, followed the instructions and emailed them my home address - "to recieve more great information and secrets" by post. On the email I said that if I was expected to buy something not to bother waisting the cost of postage.

They sent me the info. What it boiled down to was an attempt to get me to buy his book. On the plus side they taped a 1p coin on the introduction letter so I made a profit that day :D

For some reason I kept his daily emails if your bored I could email them to you. But it really isn't worth it.

Paul
  13. Anthony

Anthony

lol..

Nice effort Paul.. :D

I think you took him, well and truely to the "cleaners.." ..

Anthony
  14. Joe

Joe

1p? That more than I got out of him.:(
    Last year I joined his then forum site (onlineauction.com.uk)
    I contributed to a thread on there called:- It’s PC Time: How To Go From Zero To £1,046 Per Week In Only 31 Days!

In that thread I mentioned that the flyer for it was like so many systems I had used and wasted money on before. I mentioned that the systems I had tried had always left me in the same position before I started and that was I had NO “magical product to sell” and given very little to no guidance on how to get that.

Oliver replied to me in the thread and promised to send me the DVD system for FREE.
    Weeks passed and people on the site were asking how I was getting on. I told them that sadly after many e-mails sent which Oliver never replied I had never received the DVD system because he never kept his promise to send them.

His site dissapeared just before I got his telephone number from a source who wanted to help me.
    So I spoke to him on the phone. He said he didn't want to send me the system because he knew I wouldn't make it work?
    He felt because I had mentioned scams in the thread that this is how I would look at his system? I think this is unfair because we all know they are out there which unfortunately I’ve found to my cost. It seems Oliver wants to overlook this fact or perhaps his systems aren't as good as he likes to SELL them?

Ultimately the conversation ended up with him trying to SELL me some of his products which I found sad considering he had promised me something but had not delivered. After the call I ended up feeling bad about myself thinking about his line that he knew "I wouldn't make it work". I later felt I was being too hard on myself and should have ignored his comments about me because I've found through experience in life and especially in business that if it looks to good to be true it probably is, with that in mind I still work on being positive and looking for real opportunities.

This is a great site. I joined today and have already read some interesting threads. I hope it can help me realistically become a success on e-bay or whatever else may work?.:\

Sincerely
    Joe:niceone:
  15. glasshaus

glasshaus

very very very very (cutting to the point) very old thread, but good of u to contribute to it,

by the way welcome to the forum mate:welcome:
  16. andrewbowe

andrewbowe Banned Member

the only reason he is making money is because people are buying into his lies, he makes up a story and sells his product and its all 100% profit
  17. Joe

Joe

Well he lied to me. I guess he's only using "Money back guarantees" for his systems because he thinks it's the right thing to do and a good selling point as most people end up sitting on these things and even if they hate them don't bother sending them back.
    Is he or anybody geared into making others a success? I doubt that's the motive. I've yet to find anybody like that. It would be nice though. Anybody?

I noticed he's affiliated with some internet marketing guru's so he must take a cut from their products/systems as well.
    I suppose he's used the publicity he got from the Daily Telegraph report to his advantage.and has marketed himself for big profits? Who knows?

I constantly see his Divergence system being sold on e-bay from sellers who have minimal sales. So is there anything to learn from these systems?
    Of course the guru's reply would be "the individual was not up to it" or "he/she is not an entrepeneur" even though their get rich quick flyers set a different tone.:rolleyes:

I've been around forever and have been left like most people sceptical but does anybody have a genuine positive story?
    It would make a glorious change.
  18. andrewbowe

andrewbowe Banned Member

dont buy into these things on the internet
  19. bananaharmer

bananaharmer

Interesting

I have just been looking at Oliver's 'get rich quick' scheme, and when you see talk of earnign kazillions of pounds with no initial outlay, and tales of £1000's earned every month for 3 hours work, you do get drawn in. The thing is why would he want millions of others coming in on his ideas? Surely they will be competition.

Anyway, I have joined this site because it seems to be genuine people with genuine stories. I am interested in finding out about how to succeed in the wonderful world of ebay, and whilst i am sure there are no instant guarantees, i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction in terms of how to start, ideas for items to sell etc etc

Cheers!
  20. Sazzle

Sazzle

These 'get rich quick' scams (as that's what they are) make me sick. The always follow an exact formula,

1. I'm making gazillions of ££$$$ per second with no money and no work
    2. Sign up for for free for me to tell you how
    3. Here's a free eBook, but I've got a better one you can pay for
    4. By the way I've now got your email address and I'm going to send you bucketfulls of spam
    5. Daily emails trying to get you to buy my products

The other slight variation is where they get people to promote their eBook (spam forums emails etc) and give them a % of the earnings

It's very similar to the eBay scam where you're priomised massive earnings for just a 'low low' £5, people who send away get a card saying 'Do what I do'

It works as these guys try to give off an image of making millions and getting people to buy into the dream. One of the biggest 'names' The Rich Jerk is on the verge of going bankrupt at the moment as he's spent all of his money trying to project himself as being fabulously wealthy - http://www.shoemoney.com/2007/05/22/rich-jerk-kelly-felix-selling-the-empire-to-avoid-bankruptcy/

Having said all that, I don't really have a lot of sympathy for people that get taken in by these schemes, I guess some people just don't think very rationally.