1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Oliver Goehler

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Brandsearcher, Sep 22, 2005.

1. bananaharmer

bananaharmer

Get rich quick

yes, it seems everywhere you look there are new ebooks and god knows what else. I guess people get sucked in because you hear genuine stories of people making good money on ebay.

My feeling is that I wanted to look to set up an ebay shop selling something, but I thought:
    a) what to choose?
    b) best ways to sell
    c) how to start

and i figured there must be a valuable and honest online resource for this. Is there such a place, or is it just a case of me doing the full research thing myself?
  2. Sazzle

Sazzle

If I'm ever looking to learn about something I just use Google

EBay Forum
    EBay Sellers Forum
    EBay Tutorial etc etc

It takes some time to find what you're looking for, though you can be sure it's reliable, you can find several different sources for differeing opinions and best of all it's free ;)

Though you could probably get most the answers you'll be looking for for free on here.
  3. phil roberts

phil roberts

been having regular e-mails after i signed up for the newsletter. All basic information you can get anywere, plus most off it you think off yourself. Now unsubscribed.
  4. Mac1205

Mac1205

Right, its just a waste of time.
  5. Beefy

Beefy

has anyone got any links to the press hes had. ive looked on the independant webiste but couldnt find anything. interested to see the write ups.
  6. ash204

ash204

What fascinates me is how easily people (including me!) get hooked into believing this stuff, and worse. I am a sensible,experienced bloke hitting fifty; am an ex-mental health nurse,addictions counsellor, read lots on the psychology of selling, co-ercion and persuasion, and yet I have wasted tons of money and time attending seminars and workshops, buying e-books, all of which follow a similar pattern.
    I've seen it in addictions as well...promise lots, get a buzz by being one of the chosen few, or being told colourful success stories (which slip under our radar because we WANT to believe, so ignore some obvious contradictions), get let in on secrets, become one of a chosen few, dont admit to being foolish so spend some money, then more, dont complain when dont get good results cos it must be me (others are making it, why not you)....and then walk away ashamed and embarrassed, but still feeling there must be something 'out there' that will magically work for you.
    I also attended some network marketing meetings and the same went on there, a few making lots. or appearing to (are actors hired to play it rich at these events?!) , and lots of self-delusion and wishful thinking. Also lots of seminar or workshop junkies who attend lots of these motivational style selling sessions but don't actually do anything.....now there's a market !
  7. phil roberts

phil roberts

Thats the trouble, theres a big market for selling dreams. i bet most people on this site has looked at these GREAT ideas. Reality is get rich quick does not exsist unless u win the lotto. have a close look at some of the posts from experenced traders and they all say the same. It takes time and effort to make any go off anything.Ive been selling/trading for about 6 months and im out of pocket, but i expect that to change within 12 months, this site is free and gives you lots more advice and help than any get rich quick scheme. So RICH JERK were comming too get ya:) :)
  8. Mac1205

Mac1205

Why do people use the same format for these types of sites... Jives. Make it different ....
  9. Beefy

Beefy

tried and tested and obviously has results.
  10. ash204

ash204

There's one born every minute...and I was one of them. Luckily I've learned to spot the too good to be true stuff, but much more importantly I've also learned to be wary of my own need to believe .. I have enough ideas of my own that get me into trouble without losing my head over these promos and come-ons.

However, the great attraction is in the stories, as in 'how I did it', and there is always a big market , whether it's about money making, surviving a hellish childhood or dangling off a mountain whilst your nadgers fall off due to frostbite.

True life stories about being a market trader, setting up your own business or e-bay..'sell the dream' seminars, could be a real money spinner, but I suspect the people who are trading well dont have the time or inclination to do it, but a real info-preneur canvassing these pages and talking to the real deals might have something to sell that has value.
    10% commission please if any one goes for it!
  11. Blueboy

Blueboy

I've just found this site while looking for something else and joined immediately. Could be the answer to a number of things. Regarding Oliver Goehler. What is wrong with the man? Nothing.... He is very, very clever. He sells trash and makes a fortune doing it. I think we all would do the same if we could.........Hang on don't throw those bricks yet!!!!! Why do I think he is clever???? He takes YOUR money for the trash. Puts it in HIS bank for up to sixty days while you read his trash. Then when you decide it IS trash and ask for your money back he cheerfully gives you a refund and KEEPS THE INTEREST. Multiply that by the thousands of other would be millionaires that also invest in his methods and you will see he has a steady income just from the interest. One of his methods asks for over £400 for sixty days free trial. Paid up front he has YOUR £400 and £400 from all the other guys that do the same. Not bad for a few hours work.
    He lost me at the first fence but still sends loads of information at his expense. If you want some real honest advice that will make you rich listen to yourself. It's free and if it doesn't work you only have yourself to blame.
  12. johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish

I have been receiving email tips from this guy Oliver Goehler to do with ebay, but it boils down to him selling dvds for wholesale inside info. At £160 for a "birthday special" set of 7 dvds and that's at a reduction from £600.

Of course there's the usaul money back guarantee but is that worth risking? Probably not as I suspect his main money comes from the sale of the guides and really would you reveal your secret money spinners to everyone?
  13. Andy777

Andy777

14. Costaconsoles

Costaconsoles

Exactly not being funny but these are like the wholesale lists on Ebay "make thousands in 10 sec's" if its so good why are they listing on Ebay? Surely these people should be worth millions and sitting on a yacht in the south of France watching a servant polish the ferrari on shore.

Its a load of crap there is no get rich quick scheme unless you con people like this bloke does.
  15. johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish

Hello,

http://www.olivergoehler.co.uk/birthdayspecial

By the way I thought I'm mention your link appears to lead to a email subscription service to the same type of thing.

Am I right in that supposition?
  16. Andy777

Andy777

No, I do not sell "money printing machines" or "get rich quick schemes" :niceone:
  17. johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish

What are you selling Andy?
  18. Andy777

Andy777

It's a tested model of 5 different product sourcing concepts, videos on how to create listings that sell and marketing strategies I have been using for great success. It may not suite everyone but it works for sure.
  19. sb1987

sb1987

I can also make £3000 on a single click at the age of 21, all i do is bet £1500 on blackjack on a betting website. I wont bother telling you my chances of loosing it though.

Those websites are all the same, bait and hook. They tell you the story, they attract you and just when its getting good BAM you need to pay.

Keep away, most of the info on them website can be found for free online.
  20. goose1322

goose1322

hi i stupidly sent my bank details to this idiot goehler and ive recieved no starter materials at all so im now just waiting on when he will take my first payment out my bank. is there any way to cancel their standing order b4 he takes the payment from me or have i been suckered once again? more fool me. and one last thing does any1 know any genuiene ways to buy and sell on ebay coz i dont have a clue????????/