1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer One Off Clearance - Mixed Stock With Great potential For Profit - REDUCED!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by Gary, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary

Gary

One Off Clearance - Mixed Stock With Great potential For Profit - REDUCED

Offer Withdrawn

Some of you may know that I am having a shake up of my business activities this year and this is one of them, the stock is sitting here and ready to go and should have some great margins,especially when we're only asking an average clearance price of approximately 96p - Now ONLY 80p per item including delivery (within 100 miles of King's Lynn).

Product Description:

Here we are offering 3124 items covering 101 lines (full breakdown in Clearance-Stock.xlsx attached), much of this will be good for gift and toys & activity sellers, and should command a good potential for profit both on or off line, even the smaller/cheaper items can always be bundled to maximise potential so don't let these put you off!

All items are brand new!

At an approximate average of just 96p - Now ONLY 80p per item (£3,000 - Now ONLY £2,500 total) including delivery within 100 miles of King's Lynn, this should be a great opportunity to make some money with an approximate RRP of around £25,000 and potentially what should be an achievable retail price of up to at least £10,000 - £15,000 depending on outlet/reach!

Physical Status of Goods/Services: Physical stock

Physical Location of Goods/Services: King's Lynn, Norfolk, UK

Stock/Quantity Available: One Off Clearance

Minimum Spend/Minimum Order Quantity: Take All

Price: £3,000 - Now ONLY £2,500

This is priced to clear at less than wholesale (and less than we paid).

This offer will be withdrawn if not sold (and paid) by 05/04/2015 (Sunday), so get in quick!

UK Postage: Delivery up to 100 miles from King's Lynn is included in the sale price, however a £1 per mile surcharge is payable (one way) on anything over this (mainland UK only).

Please Note: Due to the amount of stock we will need to use a private courier, therefore a delivery date will need to be agreed as only one delivery attempt can be made.

Payment Method: Bank Transfer Only.

Buyer Liabilities: There is no VAT to be paid.

Contact Details:

E-mail: (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    PM
    Post here

Sample Images (more images in attached zip file):

Images removed
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. jamhun

jamhun

Now this is how a listing should be presented, other sellers please take note; all the details are clear and you know how much it is and where the stock is held.

Well done Gary, just a shame its not my market.

James
    Bignas and Gary like this.
  3. Gary

Gary

Thanks James, I like to try to do things properly.

Hopefully get a taker as this should be able to retail for at least approximately 4 times what I'm asking if not more if done properly (and outlet/reach depending), I just no longer have the time!
  4. Gary

Gary

Price reduced to clear!

Now ONLY £2,500 including delivery (within 100 miles of King's Lynn, £1 per mile thereafter) - That's an approximate average of just 80p per item!

Serious profits available!!!
  5. Erik

Erik

Gary likes this.
  6. Gary

Gary

This offer will be withdrawn if not sold (and paid) by 05/04/2015 (Sunday), so get in quick!

Basically because this is being sold at a loss and I'm not prepared to start a new financial year on a loss so will split it down and make some money myself if not sold by the weekend.
  7. Gary

Gary

Offer closed, if nobody else wants to make money I will make it myself.
    EcommerceNeophyte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.