Online Seller Network with eBay and Khaos - London March 8th

Discussion in 'Trade Shows, Fairs & Exhibitions' started by Cody, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Cody

Cody

With the success of our previous Online Seller Network events, The Wholesale Forums will be returning with the next Online Seller Network event on the 8th of March. We're very excited to be announcing that our key speaker for the evening will be eBay, and we're also excited to be having for the first time @Khaos Control sitting on the panel also.

Charlotte Davis of eBay's Marketing Lab will sharing some details on eBay insights, as well as extending their reach amongst other online platforms. And joining Charlotte will be Jason Thickpenny from Khaos Control sharing all the amazing details about their product and how online sellers can benefit from these technologies.

Chris Dawson of Tamebay will once again be joining the panelists on the 8th March, which is a great opportunity to speak directly to either three and ask any questions that you want.

We don't have many spaces left, so we'd recommend booking your slot today for a fantastic networking event. Book here.

online-seller-network-logo-01.png
    This event is of course, free for everyone! However, we have limited seats available. We don't have much time remaining, so go and reserve your seat and free tickets today.

When:
    8th March 2018
    06.00 PM

Where:
    1 Mercer Street
    1st Floor,1 Mercer Street
    London
    England
    WC2H 9QJ

thewholesalecommunity.com/events/online-seller-network/
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  2. HCott

HCott

Miles too late to the party (story of my life) but my company has the misfortune to use KhaosControl and I'm afraid that I really couldn't recommend it if you want to be a serious multi-channel online seller! It can't cope with even the most basic of tasks like assigning particular shipping services to particular stock codes. (It's controlled by weight - VERY unsatisfactory). I have a list as long as my arm of reasons why you'd be better off burning your cash and counting your stock/organising your shipping on bits of paper, frankly.
  3. Khaos Control

Khaos Control

Hi HCott, thank you for your comment we do appreciate your feedback. Is it possible to provide us with a telephone number so that we can contact you and discuss the issues that you are currently having with the system. Alternatively you can call us on 0845 544 3032.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Matt @ KhaosControl
  4. HCott

HCott

Matt, we have discussed this ad-nauseum with your techs (and I think yourself, if you are Matt McC). Feel free to correct me, but we've been told that the system doesn't have a way to allocate a particular courier to a particular stock code. The way that you have to set up courier bandings based on value and weight just doesn't work for us, I'm afraid.