1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Online Success Academy Ltd osa.me.uk Any Good ?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by emmatillio, Nov 26, 2017.

1. emmatillio

emmatillio

Hello.. I have been looking into starting a business now for some months. I have had bad dealings with a different company so taken my time now and researching before parting with any money.

Online Success Academy Ltd - Osa.me.uk offer an amazon affiliate website loaded with products. The products are shipped from amazon straight to the customer. They also offer hotels and flights business. I am not sure which one to go with ?

Anyway, I have been reading online that affiliate websites don't rank very well in google is this true ?

The package I am interested in costs £550 with a statement on there website saying

''
    We'll Get Your Website Business Online Within 5 Days
    Potential Earnings of £350/month After 3 Months
    Rising to £750/month & Beyond After 6 Months ''

Does this sound too good to be true for an amazon affiliate business ? What's the odds that this business model really works ?

Sorry if I am sounding silly, I am new in the Internet world
  2. Jed

Jed

Key words they advertise, and rightly so is "potential earnings" - It will only be what you make of it, if you do some good SEO and advertising you probably can earn the quoted figures or more. But left to its own devices it probably wont make a single sale or they would run the websites themselves rather than selling packages.

If you want a pre-made website and you're willing to put in work to get it going then it will make you some money. But it is not a buy it and leave it package.
  3. emmatillio

emmatillio

Just an update! I didn't invest into OSA was busy, Just given birth to a baby girl. Some information has come to light so I had decided not to invest. Here is the article. I have removed the www. so hopefully doesn't count as spam. complaintsboard.com/complaints/online-success-academy-ltd-chris-fennell-online-success-academy-ltd-c896633.html
    Jed likes this.