1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Order Management application

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by harvey115, Sep 10, 2019.

1. harvey115

harvey115

Hello Everyone

We have developed an Order/Inventory Management Application (MicroInventory.com). It has many useful functionalities to ease your Order/Inventory Management processes and also on the same time save you money and hassle.

Features include:
    • Combining orders - Combine orders to same buyer and save postage
    • Age Check - Age Verification of your customers for certain product sales to comply with Legislation **
    • SMS Notification - Notify your Customers via SMS **
    • Import orders from eBay/Amazon - Import orders from Amazon/eBay
    • eBay Inventory QTY Management - Manage your eBay Inventory QTY to manage account limits better
    • Import Orders from eShop - Import orders from OpenCart/ZenCart
    • Print Invoices - Print invoices in customised formats
    • Much more
    ** optional addons

As a special discount, we are providing first month free to all The Wholesale Forums users. Simply provide your account name from The Wholesale Forums and we will apply the discount to your account.

Kind regards
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. harvey115

harvey115

Apologies, I did not realise advertising is not allowed on this forum. Can you please help me make my product available to The Wholesale Forums users the correct way?
  3. Erik

Erik

Hi there!

Should you like to promote your product be available and want to advertise in TWF, please refer to our advertising subscription below:
    http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/

With the advertising membership, you are free to promote your products and services, be able to add your signature with direct links to your site, and upon your request, we could help you further by giving you a shout in our socials.

If you like other options in promoting your business, please reply here with your interest or contact us via 01372 860 885

All the best!
    B2B eCommerce portal likes this.
  4. harvey115

harvey115

Hi Erik

Thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay.

I have subscribed and filled in my form, can you please help me advertise.

Kind regards
    Dan G likes this.