1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Package Offers - Branded Fragrances.

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by Pioneer Supplies Ltd, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Hi All,

I am new to TWF and my aim is to drop in here with items to clear. To keep things transparent I do sell on the marketplaces but the majority of items I will be posting here I do not sell on line - mainly due to the volume of work.

I have 3 packages of Brand name fragrances to clear. Should you have any questions not answered below please ask.

Description: All items are New.

Stock Location: UK, South West.

Shipping: We do not ship. Either collect in person or send in your freight forwarder.

Prices: All prices are excluding VAT.

Package1:
    Damaged packaging, regular goods in there original boxes. The damage to the packaging will include, but not limited to, the boxes being, scratched, squashed, marked, ripped, with no cellophane when a brand uses cellophane.

Package2:
    Regular goods without original retail packaging. All items are new wrapped in bubble-wrap bags.

Package3
    This is a New Tester package in there original tester boxes.

No packages can be split.

Regards

Alex

Attached Files:

2. maxsvedov

maxsvedov

Hi can you send me pricelist please,ty,,,,,(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  3. Gemma Stafford

Gemma Stafford

Hi could I have a price list, (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  4. bestdeal

bestdeal

hello

can i come to see the products?

where are you from?

my phone number : 00.33.7.53.73.13.54

please send me all your offer perfumes and cosmetics brandsname to (Email Hidden for Privacy)

best regards
  5. Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Update: All packages sold.

Regards
  6. adolf cullen

adolf cullen

I want to order your product list kindly first send me some images of your products
  7. Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Pioneer Supplies Ltd

Hi,

I only have Issey Miyake Ladies and Mens tester's available at the moment. Please see new thread.

Regards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.