Packaging advice

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance, Employment and Health & Safety' started by aliengizmo, Oct 16, 2017.

  1. aliengizmo


    Feb 23, 2008
    I was trying to find out about packaging laws.

    For toys you have to get tests for products etc but I wondered about adult novelty items for people minimum 15 years and older if you have to get the plastic and paint of the novelty tested like toys or you can just manufacture in China and put minimum age 15 years plus on the packaging and warning like not for kids under 3 years old?

    Seems a bit of a nightmare for packaging laws in each country
Back to top

Share This Page