1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Packaging solutions for clothes

Discussion in 'Retail Business Advice and start ups' started by Ape100, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Ape100

Ape100

Hi,
    I'm going to be moving online in the next month and looking a packaging solutions. We have a boutique bricks & mortar store and like to send our customers away with nicely ***** items. Now that we are moving online we still want to have nice packaging but not have to fork out a fortune in unnecessary costs.
    If anyone is in the business of selling clothes online I'd like to here your thoughts on the best way to approach packing solutions.
    Thanks
  2. shaununo

shaununo

Hi,
    I have no experience in clothing packaging, but have recently come across this website where you can design your own box packaging, linings, inserts, etc

http://www.packaging-works.co.uk/

No idea what prices are like, but might be worth a quick look at.
  3. Ape100

Ape100

Cheers Shaununo, appreciate it, will check it out!
  4. Andy777

Andy777

If you want to make it look beautiful use custom printed boxes and put them in plastic mailing bags.

If look is not that important, you can simply send them in custom printed mailing bags (most clothing sellers do this, at least on eBay).
  5. Ape100

Ape100

Hi Andy,
    Thanks, are they bubble wrapped or just a bag? Can you recommend any sites to purchase from?
    Elliot
  6. Andy777

Andy777

7. Ape100

Ape100

Thanks Andy, will get involved!
  8. Piano-movers

Piano-movers

I can advise a good company
  9. Hettos

Hettos