1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Parcelforce Status Help

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by falcon65, Dec 10, 2007.

1. falcon65

falcon65

Hi Ive got a couple of parcels in transit coming from china.They are being carried by Parcelforce and in the tracking details it just says "advised" its been like this a week now and ive tried to phone em but trying to get through to a human is impossible.

Does anyone know what it means..

Thanks in advance
  2. greedyboy

greedyboy

Sounds like they are held in customs.
  3. falcon65

falcon65

Thanks Greedyboy..much apreciated.
  4. Saajan

Saajan

I've got a few parcels coming from China to and their status is "Advised" to. I got on the phone, and spoke to a lady who said their still in transit. Its been a week since I placed the order.
  5. falcon65

falcon65

Thanks Saajan
    I will just have to wait and see what happens
  6. Saajan

Saajan

Dont worry about it. I'm 100% sure the last time I ordered from China, the status of the parcels were "Advised". They came out fine in the end ;)
  7. DIGIMANIA

DIGIMANIA

Hi

I purchase from China regularly and it does usually mean they are in transit.

They are sometimes late in updating the status also. I have had parcels turn up at my shop while still saying advised so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
  8. Saajan

Saajan

9. moks1991

moks1991

im waiting on a parcel from china, my update is as follows, can anybody help

Parcel Number EC*********GB
    Service Express 24
    Status Accepted
    Last Tracked At International Hub

02-08-2010 22-22 International Hub Arrived At Destination Country
    02-08-2010 19-14 Heathrow Airport Arrived At Destination Country
    29-07-2010 08-21 Mismatch Fuzhou Left Origin Country
    28-07-2010 19-33 Delivary Agent China Collected From Customer

it is now 7th August and no change in update does anybody know anything about this??? pleas help

Service:Express 24
  10. Secmin

Secmin

I would'nt worry. Arrival at the international hub means it is in the country and being processed by customs. Chances are since its been 5 days your going to have pay VAT and customs, you should get a letter through the door from parcel force instructing you to pay and then your parcel should be delivered. I'd wait a couple of days and see if the status changes before enquiring.
  11. moks1991

moks1991

its just my other parcels went straight through and i recieved but this 1 seems to have stopped, and no update on tracking, a friend says its probably in process of getting siezed,
  12. Saajan

Saajan

What's inside the parcel?