1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Payment Provider

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by Steve Burrows, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Steve Burrows

Steve Burrows

Could anyone recommend a good payment service to use for a UK based dropshipping company, the number of stories i've heard about Paypal freezing the accounts of dropshippers is really putting me off them..... I'm possibly going to set up my store on Shopify so is there own payment gateway service reliable ?
  2. budgetapps

budgetapps

Stripe, and E-Way work well. I've had issues with PayPal, but then showed them a delivery tracker from the delivery company and they released the funds.
    Cody likes this.
  3. sharon jones

sharon jones

There are many payment gateways to choose from other than PayPal like UTP, First Data, Real Ex, Stripe Sage Pay. I would suggest you check them all and choose one which suits you best as you seem a bit concerned about payment gateway.
  4. Mike Cartwright

Mike Cartwright

I've heard so many stories about PayPal too. You can try Stripe, I personally recommend that. I've never had any issues with them for the longest time since I switched.
  5. catpullover

catpullover

Strange...I have never had any issues with Paypal. I know it acts for benefits more of buyers than of sellers, but still, I find it secured and convenient.