1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

PayPal Advice

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by more4less, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Dean

Dean

You certainly can't sell on eBay without Paypal but for your own website have a look at Stripe who are the new kid on the block. I haven't used them myself but there seems to be a lot of good talk about them and their fees seem very reasonable. Make sure you do your own in depth research before committing to anything.
  2. Big_Marc

Big_Marc

Cheers for the input dean ..Think i will try and speak things over with paypal :'( lol and yea trying to do as much research as possible
  3. dbdbdbdb

dbdbdbdb

@kelvingb
    I tend to find that PayPal always side with the customer in terms of offering money back. Many customers like to use PayPal because they know that they are protected.
  4. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

My bast friend was selling digital content and was accepting payments via Paypal. After a while he found that some popele are buying his book, and then open a case in paypal for various reasons like: "Not as described". These scammers know that there is no way to return the digital book so want to get it for free...The bad thing is the he lost most of the cases and finally stopped accepting Paypal. I can't believe that Paypal works always in favor of buyers.
  5. Rafal Knap

Rafal Knap

brilliant information and great advice! I was thinking about adding paypal to my shopping cart and now i'm quite confident on accepting paypal now.
  6. nastyaheyyo

nastyaheyyo

Let’s run here worldcore.eu and you will forget about all difficulties of any your financial operations forever. Thanks to given excellent payment system your money always will be in the absolute safety and in order to make sure in the truthfulness of my words you should visit given payment service! :) Today we have a lot of lie and life problems; therefore we must trust only reliable and proven services – remember it! So guys I wish to all of you - great good luck and unreal inspiration in this hard life! :)