PCDropship Computer Dropshipping

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by PCDropship, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCDropship

PCDropship

After alot of hard work we are now live and able to offer some very competative pricing on pc components.

Membership is £49 annually or free for life if you take an ecommerce store.

You can msn us or e-mail us at enquiries at pcdropship.com

Below is what we posted on dsf but if you have any questions just ask

We have 90% of products on the site now and have just got to add custom built systems and laptops over the next week. We will also add the terms & conditions by Sunday evening.

All the items that are in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 1.30 pm.

Shipping will start at £2.49 on the smaller items and run up to £6.99 on the larger items although we can post up to 30kg for £6.99 within the UK mainland (highlands & northern Ireland have a £6 surcharge on items weighing more than 2kg)

Bearing in mind 30kg will cover a full system (monitor etc) that is fantastic value at £6.99, when you consider this includes next day delivery then we are developing our offering to enable you to extend a fantastic level of service to your clients, very much in the forefront of our mind.

Also to answer a question everyone has been asking about my own personal credentials. I have plenty of experience in the IT industry and know it inside out. I have retail premises and my own website and have sold successfully on both Amazon and eBay.
    I am vat registered and have been since 2004. I have a comptia A+ It Technician and have since 2005.

We are in this for the long haul and will strive to bring you all the new products at the lowest possible prices. We will continue to invest and bring you even more products.

At www.pcdropship.com we aim to run regular reseller incentives, I have sat in front of me an Asus EEE pc top. http://uk.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=169 In black. It is an ex demo from our shop but is still in pristine condition and we will be giving this away to the seller who has the highest total of sales over March and April.

Many thanks

http://www.pcdropship.com
  2. Rob001

Rob001

Re: PCDropsip Computer Dropshipping

Looks interesting,But cant see prices until we pay £49? How do i know im spending that amount only to find there is no margins?
  3. G4zza

G4zza

do you accept paypal?
  4. G4zza

G4zza

Rob i think you have to register to see the prices then if you wish you can then pay your annual fee of 49.00 pound.

thats how i have read this??
  5. PCDropship

PCDropship

we accept paypal if you register on the site we will authorise the account and you can see the prices before paying anything :)
  6. PCDropship

PCDropship

100% correct
  7. Rob001

Rob001

Ok cheers lads. I jumped the gun a bit sorry.I will do that now then
  8. G4zza

G4zza

can you advise or have a list of RRps for your products for people that may not be upto speed with pc modems,disk drives etc...just an idea?
  9. PCDropship

PCDropship

No sorry we do not currently have a list of rrps

Mark
  10. ChrisW

ChrisW

Looks good. You do not have Tyne & Wear in your State/Province list however.
  11. PCDropship

PCDropship

I will let the web delopers know asap ;)
  12. magny450

magny450

I have registered, but there are no prices, instead there is a little message saying "APPROVAL PENDING" but I received the email you sent and there's no confirmation link.
  13. PCDropship

PCDropship

soz for the delay you can now access prices
  14. magny450

magny450

Do you ship internationally?
  15. PCDropship

PCDropship

Hi currently we do not ship internationaly as the shipping costs would not be worth it on the larger items but we may start offering it on the smaller items in the future

Mark
    PCDropship
  16. khsofiane

khsofiane

you got show the price before signup otherwise it will be just a rip off after people discover that you prices are lot more than RRP, you get more people signing up if you prices are cheaper and visible
  17. PCDropship

PCDropship

Rip off ???? you register you get to see the prices for 24hrs then if you want to you purchase memebership you do. As for they are alot more than rrp i would like to see where you are getting your rrps from as 100% of my prices are well below rrp.

If i showed my prices then the dropshipees customers could come across my site and find exactly what they are buying there products for.

Im sorry if my post sounds a little annoyed but i have put thousands of pounds up and to get called a rip off by someone who has not even botherd to register is wrong.

I stand by all of my products and they all pass through my hands and i ship directly myself and offer cheap shipping on products that move well. :niceone:
  18. khsofiane

khsofiane

no hard feelings mate i did not mean any offence at all, I was ripped off few times and had enough going through credit cards disputes and all the rest of it.
    i have now registered and waiting approval, will get back to you when i see the prices, if profit is doable i will be buying from you.
  19. PCDropship

PCDropship

Just activated your account :niceone:
  20. khsofiane

khsofiane

thanks for that just a quick question, are the prices shown inclusive of a discount to the dropshipee or prices for general customers?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.