1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Personal shopper

Discussion in 'Start-ups & Business Advice' started by Habib2991, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Habib2991

Habib2991

Hi there I'm looking to start my own personal shopping page on instagram. And I was wondering if anyone could help mefind a good source to buy genuine luxury branded clothes, trainers such as balenciaga, Valentinos etc. I would really appreciate if someone could help.

Kind regards
  2. PaulineGreening

PaulineGreening

I'm curious how this would work out. I've been thinking of doing this too but the only ones I get are class A imitations, still not the real deal. The only thing I can think of is going to the actual store but I'm afraid to really look stupid because I doubt that they let me sell it this way.
  3. Habib2991

Habib2991

I have seen so many personal shoppers on instagram and I have always thought are they even legit or are they the all class a imitations like you said? But there's no point going to the actual store and getting it you won't make much profit out it. But on the other had I do see a lot of personal shoppers posting bulk of there clothes trainers etc.
  4. Habib2991

Habib2991

I have seen so many personal shoppers on instagram and I have always thought are they even legit or are they the all class a imitations like you said? But there's no point going to the actual store and getting it you won't make much profit out it. But on the other had I do see a lot of personal shoppers posting bulk of there clothes trainers etc.
    PaulineGreening likes this.
  5. MarryDi

MarryDi

very good idea
  6. aprilflower

aprilflower

I also think that you will not make much profit. People who need such brands will go to the store.
  7. PaulineGreening

PaulineGreening

I sure get your point. That's exactly what I had in mind, I really want to try it but if it means I have to personally go to the store won't help me build a business. I'm so curious how this works!
  8. Mike Cartwright

Mike Cartwright

If you're looking into selling authentic luxury brands via Instagram, you may need to talk to the brand itself if they allow such. Most of the luxury brands that you see being sold other than the brands' approved channel are usually imitations, if not, pre-loved.
  9. lpbusiness

lpbusiness

Have you done your market research on this? I feel your market would be very niche i.e. the super rich kids?
  10. Shopper5445

Shopper5445

Hi Habib what's your Instagram so I can have a look please.

Kind regards.
  11. sharon jones

sharon jones

Selling through Instagram is getting quite popular these days. I have not tried it, but I have some friends who are making good money by selling through Instagram. The good thing about selling on Instagram is that you don't actually need any sort of authentication from the brands of the products you are selling. So, I think you can get it from anywhere be it a store or an e-commerce website especially when they are selling their products on discounts, then you can sell it through your Instagram store.