1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Please oh please 'Bah Humbug' can we...

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by ollie35, Jan 18, 2007.

1. ollie35

ollie35

Please get rid of the santa hat in the top corner? As I keep getting reminded of the part of the year I dislike the most.....oh and it is January the 18th : )

Heres hoping !
  2. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Why do you hate it so, Mr. Scrooge? :D
  3. ollie35

ollie35

Ha Ha David.....where do I start!

1. Well I sell a book that I wrote for a start, average about 28 sales a week. Christmas two week period, 1 sale.

2.I was dragged all around my partners family with a false smile on me for 3 days, how many sisters, aunties, cousins can one person have?

3.Town centres are filled with 1000s upon 1000s of people who seem to up their natural body speed 50%, if one more barges into me grrrrrr.

4.It costs a bloody fortune, two kids and do they apprciate it? Not anymore, they even asked for their money 2 weeks before, like we owed it them. Their not spoilt or bratty, just a sign of the times.

5.Bloody radio filled with christmas songs, 'Do they know its christmas time at all da de da de da' yes I bloody do you have told me 6 times today already : (

6.I put on another stone, o.k that ones my fault!

Plenty more I cannot wait for it to be over,it totally depresses me to be honest, maybe because I don't get the big sack of presents from my dad/santa whoever it really was.

Ahh wait the turkey was nice on christmas day, well worth the £100s of pounds I shelled out for one day of the year..........Now is that enough to get the hat removed or not?
  4. YNWA

YNWA

Ha ha well said :niceone:
  5. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

I dunno. You have to ask Anthony! :p
  6. Anthony

Anthony

It would have gone sooner but I haven't had access to my PC for the last couple of weeks.

Sorted now though.. :)
  7. ollie35

ollie35

Yippeeeee best present I have had this christmas.........Thank you:niceone:
  8. MisterDave

MisterDave

I think it needs some bunnies there instead. Isnt Easter just a few months away?
  9. YNWA

YNWA

Or some hearts for Valentines Day
  10. ollie35

ollie35

Oh bugger I forgot about that :eek: thanks for the reminder, you have just saved me from the spare room!!!
  11. Supremetronics

Supremetronics

haha, you still have a while to sort something out