1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer plumbing articles

Discussion in 'Home, Pet Care, Garden & Outdoor' started by aries_dzieciol, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aries_dzieciol

aries_dzieciol

plumbing articles

per unit

Quantity Available: 10000
    Minimum Order: 10

Payment Methods: Bank transfer, PayPal. Payment prior to delivery
    Shipping Info: courier parcel
    Buyer Liabilities: Shipping cost

• Stock Status: Physical
    We would like to extend to you our offer consisting of plumbing articles like brass, MDPE, galvanized, PEX-AL fittings and pipes . As we have just entered the UK market, we have a special offer of lower prices for our first customers. Please, take a look on the attached price list. If you would have any questions, then feel free to contact us under the email: (Email Hidden for Privacy)

sample prices

brass nipple 1'

my price-1,7£

ebay price- 5£

MDPE elbow 32

my price-2.64£

ebay price-3.8£
  2. aries_dzieciol

aries_dzieciol

Hi
    From today i have on stock pipe clamps / handles. Price list i can send on pm or @.
  3. aries_dzieciol

aries_dzieciol

Hi
    From today I have chrome fittings on stock. I can send fample of any product in my offer. Price list on pm.
  4. aries_dzieciol

aries_dzieciol

these are the photos of my goods
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. aries_dzieciol

aries_dzieciol

Hi
    we have new price for non return valves. price list i can send on @ or pm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.