1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer Poundland Products

Discussion in 'Home, Pet Care, Garden & Outdoor' started by theimporter, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimporter

theimporter

Hi

I will be going back to China for my annual 6 month stint in the next 2 weeks.

I have had a couple of emails over the last few weeks with regards dollar store/pound lines.

4 years ago completeley by chance I stumbled accross a factory that produce a huge array of goods for Pound Land they had a catalogue of over 9,000 items out of which Pound Land had selected somewhere like 4,300 lines.

If anyone is interested in purchasing items for sale at £1 then please contact me as I will be meeting with this factory on my return and can do some sourcing work on your behalf.

Please no wishers or bedroom traders, only those serious about buying, I am also willing to host anyone willing to travel out to China to buy goods, for more information please contact me.

Regards

Khalid
  2. Kingamer

Kingamer

Brother would it be possible if I could get a catalogue as i would be interested in some pound lines in the ear future(inshallah)
    You see brother I am currently tribg to get Sunday's off from work so i can start car booting/market trading and as i sell electronic i would need other items which i could make a decent profit so just researching for stock place vehicle I should be able to start after ramzan as that's when I should have work sorted out
  3. love-clothes

love-clothes

do you have an office based in b'ham?
  4. theimporter

theimporter

Hi,

I have retail stores in Birmingham, initially you can contact me via email or phone.

Khalid
  5. fone_station

fone_station

i'm opening a pound shop please could you email me about products (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  6. Stephen E

Stephen E

Hi, I am interested in buying and would like to request a product of some more information.. contact me on (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  7. nina50

nina50

8. nina50

nina50

Hi
    I am looking for pound line stock. Would it be possible if I could get a catalogue or product list? I would appriciate any help.
    Many thanks
    Nina
  9. comptech

comptech

catalogue or product list for me to. please. thanks
  10. nina50

nina50

Hi
    I have requested the product list 10 days ago. I have not received yet. I was wondering will you send or not?
    Many thanks
  11. drunkglitch

drunkglitch

I would be interested in seeing the catalog if that is ok.
  12. laprepair

laprepair

HI. Yes if you can forward me a catalogue price list to (Email Hidden for Privacy)

My wife is now looking into doing a pound shop/alternative gifts so this would be ideal.

Thanks
  13. Lee Mulvaney

Lee Mulvaney

Crazy!

Who said there is a list?
  14. laprepair

laprepair

Lee I think ull find someone asked if there was a price list/catalogue and it evolved and we all followed suit. Thought I'd missed that in the op 1st posting now read it again and there's nothing about sending a list out.

But if you could maybe get one together or examples of what you can get theimporter that would be great thanks!
  15. nina50

nina50

Thanks John putting things right here.
  16. BlindFoxTrading

BlindFoxTrading Banned Member

We have 2 eBay Stores and we sell all pound shop lines, we have access to many major suppliers and I would be willing to source items for anybody who would be interested. Please google blindfox trading to see one of our ebay stores, we would be able to supply any of those products immediately.
  17. Nines

Nines

How about you buy advertiser first?
    deano10969 likes this.
  18. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

From the top of my head, he has posted a PDF Price catalogue somewhere in the forums. This was a while back though, should be somewhere.
  19. MartinS_NFA

MartinS_NFA

Hi There

I would be very intrested in this if you can send any of these details to my email adress i would be most grateful (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Many Thanks
    Martin
  20. Dave 'G'

Dave 'G'

I would be very interested In product & price lists including minimum purchase numbers etc.
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.