1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Printing Baby Changing Mats

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by danraf, Jan 7, 2019.

1. danraf

danraf

2. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi there. I think they will likely be using a dye sublimation process, but I am not 100% sure. I am basing it on my knowledge of similar products from other print on demand companies.
  3. Frank Paradon

Frank Paradon

You select the size required and upload a jpg with your design, they check that it will be feasible to produce and will print it off and ship it to you.

I have placed an order with them for a Netrunner playmat. I will update with a review about the quality when I have received it.

printing shops in cardiff