Problems with the email newsletters you send out

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by Pembroke, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Pembroke

Pembroke

Hi Guys,

You send newsletter type emails to me on a fairly regular basis. Just recently the clickable links in these mails have upset the firewall of my ISP the message I get from them is as follows:

"Your HomeSafe Virus Alerts are switched on and suspects this site may contain a virus".

I get this message whether I follow the entire link as in your email or just got to the basic URL of the site which appears to be www.sut6.co.uk can you confirm that sut6 is the site you use to construct your email links? If so is the problem theirs,yours or mine?

Thanks for your help.
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi Steve,

I believe that is fine. You may put that newsletter on the safelist.

The url goes to sut6 as it is our newsletter provider (signup.to). It just goes there initially to track clicks, same as any old newsletter provider, before going to the real url. So that is perfectly fine.

If you cannot put us on your firewall's whitelist, you could just follow the entire link and it should direct you straight to TWF. The basic URL is just the server address signup to provided so likely you'd end up maybe somewhere within their system.
    Pembroke likes this.
  3. Pembroke

Pembroke

Cheers Erik, working fine now.

Thanks,

Steve.
    Erik likes this.