Service Offer Professional Logo Design | Vector Format | Established, Trusted & Bespoke Service

Discussion in 'E-Commerce Services' started by Saajan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Saajan

Saajan

We are offering a professional logo design service. The work is done by a real graphics design firm based in the UK, which delivers the logos in industry standard vector format

We have been delivering logo's on this forum longer than anyone else - so you can trust us MORE.

One of the reasons to why our pricing is fair and affordable is because we deliver logos which are original, custom and of course, professional. Do not be fooled by those who claim to offer "cheap logo design" or "low priced logo design", as when it comes to printing, quality, scalability and professionalism, that's where you'll be let down by them! We guarantee that you will love the logos we produce.

Have a look at our quality portfolio below - best designs on the forum!

Price and Design Process

Our logo's cost £46.00. The process is simple and is covered in these 4 steps:

1) Once we have received the full amount from you, we will send you a form, which will ask a series of questions in regards to what you would like in your logo, in terms of styling, colour, images etc. Once you have filled it out, you would email it back.

2) Within 24 to 48 hours, 8 mock ups are delivered based on your specification. Out of those 8, you can select which one you like most and any changes which are required. If you are not happy with the mock ups, we will redelivery another more 8 mock ups based on what you like.

3) Once you've chosen your logo mock up, you can ask for revisions until you're satisfied with everything.

4) Finally, once your happy overall, we'll send the logo to you in the different file formats listed below.

File Formats

Your logo will be delivered in several web formats (for websites, eBay templates etc) and high quality printing formats (vector format) at 300dpi (for business cards, flyers, posters etc). A PDF is also included.

How to order

Use our contact form. For payment, we accept PayPal (if you don't have a PayPal account, we can accept bank transfer).

Portfolio - previous logos that we have designed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Testimonials from our clients

Take a look at this thread - each page will have at least one testimonial :)
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    avpk729 and UltimateLipgloss like this.
  2. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

3. C89

C89

I like this Saajan, been looking for an affordable high quality logo designer for a while, I need a new logo so should be contacting you shortly.
  4. Saajan

Saajan

Thank you Bobby.

Looking forward to your logo request :thumbup:.
  5. Rich211986

Rich211986

wow just wow :D
  6. DaleB

DaleB

I'm Loving the Designs Saajan.
    May have to use yourself in the near future for my new business i am researching now...
  7. FutureGrafix

FutureGrafix

Hi There - I am very interested in your services. - Can you please email me - *************** - thanks.
  8. Saajan

Saajan

Hello,

I have sent you an email.
  9. Saajan

Saajan

Thank you - was great to work with you :welldone:.
  10. sjwtrade

sjwtrade

Really nice looking work by your designers there saajan.
    Good stuff.

Stu
  11. Saajan

Saajan

Cheers Stu - :thumbup:
  12. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Niiiiiice logos Saajan!

I know where I'll be coming for my future venture :thumbup:
  13. ZeeRocK

ZeeRocK Banned Member

Great work mate, too many options to choose from. I'm confused, all the designers offer great value for money.

All the best mate!
  14. Saajan

Saajan

Thank you :welldone:.
  15. Gary

Gary

Would have to say Saajan, there are some really nice designs there, especially liking the Golf, romantic homes and hug but all are pretty good, good value too :thumbup:
  16. JasonG

JasonG

Got my logos today and have to say I am very pleased with them, thank you :)
  17. Saajan

Saajan

Thank you Gary.

Jason, your payments were super fast.

Thank you - was great to work with you.
  18. Hugh Hardiman

Hugh Hardiman

Nice Logos Saajan!

Keep up the good work!
  19. Pouca

Pouca

Hi Saajan,

I too am interested in your logo service - please mail me at sales (at) pouca dot net
  20. nishnash

nishnash

looks really good. i am just starting up so i will definetly need your services soon. I will shoot you a p.m soon.

Nash