Stock Offer Q88 Tablets - Round 2! What a difference a month makes! The latest are the Greatest!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

Yes, I admit it, I took them down, wrote on here we were having problems, said they were special order only.

Well, now they're back! And twice what they once were.

It's only this past weekend that I have held one in my own hands, and it was love at first sight (and feel). Their slim design, the very narrow edge around the screen, the overall look and feel truly made an impression from the time I opened the box.

Then, I charged one up and turned it on. It was more than my arthritic fingers could control! I'll be the first to admit I am not much with capacitive screens, they are more sensitive than my eyes and fingers and it can take me three or four tries to get the right letter or menu item. WOW! This screen was so touchy I took forever getting in the correct wifi password. No problem with the tablet, all my fault. I do much better with a stylus on a resistive screen.

So, now that the secret of my clumsiness is out, let's move on to this neat unit. And by the way, where a number of you have asked to have the EV009 branded with your logo, and I've had to tell you their textured back cover prevents doing that, this sucker is as slick as a baby's bottom and just ripe for your brand.

If you missed it the first time, here's a copy of the sales page:
    Q88 7inch Capacitive Screen Tablet PC Allwinner A13 Android 4.0.3 512M 4GB Camera WIFI 3G - White

Main Processor: BOXCHIP A13 Cortex A8 1.0G
    Memory:DDR III 512M
    Flash Memory: 4GB
    Extended Memory: 2GB-32GB SD/TF Support
    WiFi: high performance 802.11b/g
    3G: 3G module supports USB external
    Camera: 0.3 million pixels
    G-Sensor: Internal G-Sensor
    Adobe Flash: Supports 10.3, Supports 3D by internal hardware
    Screen: 7 inch, 800 x 480 resolution
    Capacitive touch panel 5-point
    Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Simple & Traditional
    Browsers: Opera, UCWeb, SkyFire, Dolphin
    Supports Online Video, Movies, Music, Radio, TV
    Office software: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, TXT,
    Games: 3D Games can be supported by internal 3D accelerate of hardware
    Extend: There are more than 20 thousands kind of free software in goole market
    Supports: MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV formats audio playing and support songs list
    Recording: Supports MP3, WMA formats recording
    Other: LRC, ID3 Tag searching, searching by folders, Album, self-definition audio effect
    Audio chip: Super Cirrus audio coding chip
    Video Playing Formats: Supports AVI(H.264?DIVX?DIVX?XVID), rm,rmvb, MKV(H.264?DIVX?DIVX?XVID),WMV,MOV,MP4(.H.264?MPEG?DIVX?XVID),DAT(VCD),VOB(DVD),PMP,MPEG,.MPG,, FLV(H.263,H.264),ASF ,TS, TP,3GP,MPG ect 30 formats and internet all can be downloaded
    Also: Files reading
    Supports: Fonts changing, text colors, background colors, files folder, listening the songs and browsing pictures can read texts books
    Pictures: JPG?BMP?PNG?GIF ect multi formats revolving/lantern side and highest support 4096 x 4096 resolution
    Interfaces:
    OTG digital: Support Mobile,USB,card reader etc. OTG function
    USB: USB2.0
    HOST: HOST1.1 connect with mouse, keyboard, USB disk
    Charger: Small type charging port, DC 5V input
    Earphone: 3.5mm earphone
    Capacitive touch panel multi-point
    Battery: 3000mAH / 3.7V lipo battery

Colors: White - Black
    Note on battery times: Constant searching for Wi-Fi signals can drastically affect battery use. Disabling this function when not required can add substantially to available use time.

Package includes:
    1 x Q88 PC Tablet
    1 x AC Charger
    1 x User manual
    1 x USB Cable

Options:
    Memory Card
    Earphones
    Expandable Stylus

Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year (12 months from date of receipt)

In keeping with the forum requirements:
    Stock held by us in Shenzhen, China and Uxbridge, UK and shipped from same.
    Delivery by Royal Mail from Uxbridge, quantity orders by DHL from China.
    Delivery times of posting same day by RM in the UK with Recorded and Special Delivery available and 3 to 5 days by DHL from Hong Kong.
    Payment by PayPal with no fees and bank transfer to our HSBC Hong Kong bank for orders over $1000 from China.
    As above, manufacturer's warranty for 12 months. New unit DOA we pay return shipping.
    Buyers' liability: None from Uxbridge, orders from China may be liable for VAT upon entry, no duty.

LINK TO UK SITE - ******************************************************************************************

LINK TO CHINA SITE - *************************************************************************************************
  2. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Ordered one to give it the once over before selling any. I always like to know the product well before I start selling it, especially if people come back to me with questions.

If it's as good as you say I'll be stocking up on more! :)
  3. Pete

Pete

I gotta tell you this unit truly has impressed me. Size, design, the whole 9 yards.

I don't really use any of them, but if I did, this would be the one I'd keep handy.
    AntiHeroUK likes this.
  4. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

Well prior to the problems you had with your last batch I had planned to order some of these in. Thankfully now that the problems have been resolved I can take a look at these again, as I personally prefer the style of this over the EV009, but I know others will disagree. Obviously it's a good job that you have both to offer a choice :D
  5. Volantary

Volantary

They're nice units from my experience of the last batch, plenty quick enough and if they're reliable too I'd recommend them.

Pete, if this is the best design you've ever held you're very wet behind the ears! I have a small plethora of tablets, one of which is the Cube K8GT, to date my favourite Chinese android tablet. More expensive though, such is life. I'd like to get hold of the Teclast one made of aluminium, that sounds sexy.

EDIT: Aww, that one doesn't seem to be on there any more. Sad times.
  6. Pete

Pete

Alex, I've got new 4 or 5 teclast I'm adding today or tomorrow, just not enough hours in the day. is the P85 dual-core with aluminum case.

Alex, I hardly ever see what I'm selling. I sell hundreds of some models and never hold them in my hands. They are simply commodities to me.
  7. sandra woods

sandra woods

pete do you have many of these
  8. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

As many as you need within reason :D
  9. sandra woods

sandra woods

just wondered says uk has 15
  10. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

There's 15 white and 45 black in the UK store. They are mainly for single orders or a couple at the time, not for bulk purchase. That's why the China site is there, to order large amounts direct from China.
    Pete likes this.
  11. Pete

Pete

You're looking at the white, Sandra. There are 45 black. Overall the white are no more than 10 to 20% of sales for most items, and then by just a few sellers. Many apparently don't even offer them.
  12. sandra woods

sandra woods

was just gonna advertise one see if i got any sales i cant afford to buy before so this was only way could do it .what if i got say 2 sales and came to buy 2 but you had none left can u get more thanks pete
  13. sandra woods

sandra woods

im unsure how much to sell these for how much to make
  14. Pete

Pete

Pricing is something you will need to research and decide on your own.

The intent of every wholesalers, and particularly dropshippers, is to never run out. But they are also in business to make sales, so if they get a phone call saying "send me all you've got", guess what? They are going to send all they have. We try to maintain a complete inventory at all times, but there are instances where someone will order an unusual amount and there is nothing we can do, except get more coming.
  15. sandra woods

sandra woods

ok chears pete ive advertised on my fb fan site so fingers crossed be happy with one sale
    Volantary likes this.
  16. Fernando C.

Fernando C.

Hi Pete. I'm from Peru do you send your products to my country? I'm interested in buying chinese tablets for my business.
  17. Pete

Pete

I have never had luck selling to South American. It saddens me, as I feel it is a vast market, but the customs people seem dishonest, the taxes are high and if there is a need for a return the return shipping cost is prohibitive.

I am willing to ship to you if you understand it is entirely at your risk. Once we turn over to DHL or the postal carriers we have completed our obligation.
  18. Shaun costello

Shaun costello

Hmm, might just have to get myself one of these :)
  19. lordan

lordan

What improvements do these have over the first batch.?
  20. Pete

Pete

Different factory, better components, no corners cut.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.